Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Should i convert jet fire chips to 5 star ?

Please help me pros player
Tagged:

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    You shouldnt. Even compared to Jazz, JF is trash. Tech awakening has less value than a general one either.
  • Dont jet is not worth it
  • Gon112Gon112 Posts: 7
    Thanks a lot guys !!!
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I like JF, going to take mine to R5. Think he has potential.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    DaveJL wrote: »

5 star?
  • GtronGtron Posts: 117
    Strongly disagree about Jetfire. If you build the skill the Jetfire kicks much bot! His Parry Shield is awesome even blocks heavy. He’s a top attack bot but a crappy defensive bot. Never lost a fight with or against. If your planning on learning how to fight with him or want a complete collection then go for it, I did & don’t regret it. I do agree about Jazz, him & Mix are the worst two boys. Jazz Special 3 lock works in favor of his opponent.
    Kitten wrote: »

5 star?

yeh boi
  • DEW IT
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Gtron wrote: »
    Strongly disagree about Jetfire. If you build the skill the Jetfire kicks much bot! His Parry Shield is awesome even blocks heavy. He’s a top attack bot but a crappy defensive bot. Never lost a fight with or against. If your planning on learning how to fight with him or want a complete collection then go for it, I did & don’t regret it. I do agree about Jazz, him & Mix are the worst two boys. Jazz Special 3 lock works in favor of his opponent.

I’m sorry, how does locking your opponents sp3 benefit them?
    @Kenny most bots Special 2 are far more damaging than their Special 3. By locking the Special 3 than you’re risking getting hit by the Special 2.
    @Kenny most bots Special 2 are far more damaging than their Special 3. By locking the Special 3 than you’re risking getting hit by the Special 2.

you can dodge a special 2. Can't dodge a special 3. Definitely not in opponents favour.
    @DaveJL while it’s true you can dodge it doesn’t always work out that way. I’m frequently plagued with Kabamming, not able to have combat commands to respond or lagging.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    If you like Jetfire just do it. But he's not the best bot and needs to be awakened to have the healing. So I would save it for other 5s bots

Wtf is wrong with you
    @Kitten whatever do you mean? Jetfire is awesome if you got the skill & Jazz sucks
    Jazz is really, really good. Only reason why anyone thinks he sucks is because they cannot adapt their style to fight with him as intended
    @Kitten whatever do you mean? Jetfire is awesome if you got the skill & Jazz sucks

Welcome to forged to fight enjoy it while it lasts you poor sod.
  • EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146
    edited January 2019
    Injustice with jazz, Jetfire is very poor in gameplay , skills are good but the gameplay is rubbish. I never thought I'd say that, but Cyclonus is better.

@Kitten sad you got to resort to name calling. Just cause someone disagrees with you. Everyone has their favorite & least favorite bots. My two least are Jazz & Mix. As I’ve stated in other posts & others stated in this post, it’s all about the bots that work for you. There’s people who like Mix. Pretty pathetic & sign of inadequacy to get all worked up over someone else not liking the same bots that you do.
    @Kitten sad you got to resort to name calling. Just cause someone disagrees with you. Everyone has their favorite & least favorite bots. My two least are Jazz & Mix. As I’ve stated in other posts & others stated in this post, it’s all about the bots that work for you. There’s people who like Mix. Pretty pathetic & sign of inadequacy to get all worked up over someone else not liking the same bots that you do.

Sheesh take a joke
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    WTF is wrong with Mixmaster? And Grindor?
    You people....

Those are my latest 5 stars!

FML
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    WTF is wrong with Mixmaster? And Grindor?
    You people....

Those are my latest 5 stars!

FML

Mixmaster is actually pretty good if the Acid actually procs. Once it procs, those critical hits will be flying in and they really amplify his special Attacks. I usually pair him up with my 5-Star Cheetor to increase his crit rate, making his damage output pretty acceptable.
    Don’t think anyone can argue against Mix Specials, some of the most damaging of the game. My issue with him is his movement is encumbered & he can take a lot of damage if you don’t block. Unlike Jetfire whose Parry Shield is easier to time, I have trouble with his block. Usually get hit with heavy every time I try to block. People have mentioned Jetfire & others movement or gameplay. In my experience some bots are prone to Kabamming. I used to hate Mirage because of this, now it’s been better he’s a great bot. This holds true for other’s too. I’ve had no issues with Jetfire movement or game play & with timing his block he’s one of the Top Attack Bots. Like KB a great attacker but miserable defender. P.S. Grindor a flying tank!! Kicks much bot!!
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Get it so you can achieve the monthly objectives for the tech awakening program. My Jetfire is R2 unleveled. He’s a meh bot.
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Get it so you can achieve the monthly objectives for the tech awakening program. My Jetfire is R2 unleveled. He’s a meh bot.

yet you love Waspinator so so much?
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842

Eh I don’t see the link between getting the tech awakening program and wasp? But yes wasp is an awesome bot. He kills almost everything for me in AM, even Blaster. Wasp at low health = insane range speed, just go to town with heavy and SP1. Plus he purifies DOTs with BW team. What’s not to like?
    Faithz17 wrote: »

Eh I don’t see the link between getting the tech awakening program and wasp? But yes wasp is an awesome bot. He kills almost everything for me in AM, even Blaster. Wasp at low health = insane range speed, just go to town with heavy and SP1. Plus he purifies DOTs with BW team. What’s not to like?

He's as meh of a bot as Jetfire. I happen to like them both.

5 star?

qq6fnmpom3ld.png
    @Kitten

5 star?

qq6fnmpom3ld.png
    @Kitten

Not even duped you must hate yourself :lol: