Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Predictions for the upcoming recycled spotlight mission

I’m going to guess it’s going to be the old Galvatron spotlight mission.

But revamped with Megatronus as the final boss.

And sitting on replicate and unblockable basic attack mods.

Comments

• GtronGtron Posts: 117
    Probably going to be Megatronus. They seem to like giving us a constant dose of him. It’s ok, I’ve got Rhinox
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    If they changed the story so it seems like the player's gone back in time then that'd be pretty cool, to account for the bots that have been introduced since then
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    You seem to think they will make past spotlights retro with newer bots..seems optimistic. I think they are going to just hit load on old files and adjust the pi scales. Probably having an intern do it.
  • It will be the same maps but new bots on nodes the final boss might be galvatron if they do his spotlight mission again
  • They will add Master mission to it.
  • Hrock wrote: »
    You seem to think they will make past spotlights retro with newer bots..seems optimistic. I think they are going to just hit load on old files and adjust the pi scales. Probably having an intern do it.

100% agree. I would be shocked if it isn’t this scenario.
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    Wouldn't it make sense to redo the very first spotlight mission, A Question of Loyalty? The one with Drift and Hot Rod? Maybe we can use our Temporal Boosts again :p
  • It would be cool if they made Spotlight missions for the characters that didn't get any such as Waspinator, Mixmaster, Windblade, etc.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    woo224 wrote: »
    Wouldn't it make sense to redo the very first spotlight mission, A Question of Loyalty? The one with Drift and Hot Rod? Maybe we can use our Temporal Boosts again :p

Heh, that was right around the time I started playing. Didn’t know spotlight missions from arenas or what not and I think I was too low a level to raid. I had some temporal boosts in my inventory. Just used them for the item use alliance events. Haha!
  • Andum7Andum7 Posts: 61
    It would be cool if they made Spotlight missions for the characters that didn't get any such as Waspinator, Mixmaster, Windblade, etc.

That would involve new content well never get
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Maybe we’ll be finding out today what we’re going to be getting tomorrow.