Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Who to focus on?

nvl8ycgfb7d2.png
77i9nnmalzni.png

I’m new to the game, I’m an experienced MCOC user and find this game pretty cool!
Just curious on who you guys think i should focus on?
I’m assuming the 3*s, but i’m still curious on who is considered “good” or “bad” lol.
Thanks guys!

Comments

• Options
    GtronGtron Posts: 117
    At your point in game you don’t have slot of options. Definitely 3*s. I’ve had success building up an account fast. Just focus on one of each class. Doesn’t matter too much which at this point. Save your resources for when you start getting 4*s. It’ll take time till you get enough to have choices by that time you’ll have an ideal of what bots work best for you. Check out their synergies. I’m partial to the Beasties.
  • Options
    3 star ironhide is a MUST
  • Options
    McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    agreed Rank up the IRON HIDE
  • Options
    Out of all your bots, the best ones (not counting rarity) imo are Prime, Soundwave, Ironhide, Bludgeon and Motormaster.

Prime is good for his armor breaks and constant attack buffs, Soundwave is good for constant Shock and Power Gain, Ironhide's heavy attacks always crit and burn the opponent, Bludgeon is a tanky Warrior bot that has heavy bleed damage and Motormaster is good for an aggressive onslaught (hopefully they add him into the game).

Optimus Prime has consistent attack buffs when heavy attacking. He inflicts Armor Break on special attacks and gains Armor when blocking that lasts for about a five-hit combo. He's basic but he's good.

Soundwave is a bit more complicated. Inflicting a heavy attack guarantees a special two. Special one inflicts Power Leak or Stun. A successful Special Two inflicts shock and gives you a free special three. Your third special will inflict three stacks of shock, and can stun and/or power lock.

Ironhide = Heavy Spam. Each Heavy Attack is a guaranteed Burn and Critical hit. He's simple and effective.

Bludgeon is the tank of the Warrior class. While he doesn't inflict bleeds often, he bleeds for a large portion of damage. Special attacks that use his sword count as a Blade Attack, with an increased chance of bleed. His heavy, and both his second and third special have the chance to stun, and he can give himself Armor buffs. Additionally, when using a heavy attack, he refreshes his Armor stack, if he has any.

Finally, Motormaster. Dashing into the opponent will grant you an unstoppable buff similar to Unstoppable Colossus. Much like the Russian Metal-weight, he will still take damage while unstoppable. Motormaster is best for offensive plays over defensive ones. Heavy attacks have three outcomes: Armor Break, Power Rate Down, or Attack Rate Down. These are useful with your onslaught. Special One is a ranged attack so use it or not, it's nothing really special. His special two grants an unstoppable buff for some time and special three inflicts six of the "Ram debuffs" (the buffs you inflict with your heavy) at random. However, you take some damage if you don't finish the fight with your third special, as it deals a large amount of damage.

This was more of my personal opinion on your "good bots" but all bots are good in the game with the right skill. I hope this information was helpful, albeit long.