Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

The Beginning of the End

Commanders of Forge to Fight it seems this franchise has began its end since last year in 2018 (sort of). I’m not one to give up on Transformers at all due to being a big time fan. However if you notice anything that is done for the franchise has either done great in the past and then failed miserably.....or just failed miserably. Everyone knows (or not) that it’s true to a certain point. Remember when Transformers War for Cybertron and people loved it, then Transformers Fall of Cybertron which is more awesome, and lastly the final bang to Optimus Prime (reference to The Transformers G1 Movie no joke intended) Transformers Dark of the Spark (not the company’s fault but it’s sad to see it go)). Great to terrible (Horrible fact the servers for any game regarding the games from the bayformers game, Cybertron Trilogy, and Devastation is being shutdown). Now the Bayformers is a bit of a heated topic as some are big fans of it (I’m not). The films went from ok to out right the worst with characters moral and their appearance being absent, overuse of characters (Exibit A: Barricade), along with terrible story line with meaningless artifacts shown in the movies. If anyone has watched the Bumblebee Movie let me know how that was cause watching it there’s seem to be some confusion within the film (only because Michael Bay did part of the film and then Travest Knight took over and redid some stuff. But then again the bayformers not great (Remember my opinion) Terrible (AGAIN MY OPINION NOT A CITY SPEAKER LIKE WINDBLADE). TV show wise Transformers Cyberverse is...well....ok I’ll have to get back to that later cause I have to catch on Transformers Cyberverse idk let me know how the show is for you guys, but in my opinion I think the TV shows are doing ok (Transformers Animated anyone watched it). Any new comics anyone cause IDW stopped the series 😥. I thought they were good. And now let’s not forget about Transformers Forge to Fight (Need I say more). Those who are transformers 3rd party collectors we possibly might not get those as well considering the lawsuit Hasbro had and quite frankly I hope it wasn’t 3rd party that are being demolished.

As I stated I won’t give up on Transformers AT ALL but these mistakes have gone too far SERIOUSLY. However there is hope regarding the movies; if Travest Knight can reboot the cinematic universe for Transformers and put them on the right direction the popularity will increase and there would be more investing put into transformers.....maybe I could be wrong. I just wanted to get it out of my system because we really need Transformers to come or the franchise is coming to an end.

Comments

• Options
    JuanM0JuanM0 Posts: 10
    By the way I’m only saying this in my opinion cause like said I’m not a city like Windblade.
  • Options
    Another thing please let’s keep temperatures cool 😎 thank you
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @JuanM0 only UNLICENSED KO are being targeted.
    Yano, actual MP or whatever copies. Including oversized versions.
    Actual 3P safe for now.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @JuanM0 Travis Knight did 100% of the film after taking over from TRAVEST.
    JK
    Reshoots were to break from Bay continuity
  • Options
    They're rebooting the Transformers comics this year.
  • Options
    tEatEa Posts: 65
    Too much to read. War & peace was shorter 😂
  • Options
    The bumblebee movie was in production during Transformers the Last Knight; it wasn’t until the movie failed miserably that made paramount pictures change their course of action and replaced Michael Bay with Travest Knight but if it’s being rebooted I wonder how will it work and when it’ll take place
  • Options
    Can’t also wait for the new comics wonder what’s going to occur
  • Options
    Good they’re going for KO it’s time they go
  • Options
    I’m only saying due to the fact they cost them lots of money
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited January 2019
    Transformers is a world 🌎 top brand they’re not dying they’re strong 💪
    Kabam isn’t done either please keep bad comments to yourself please
    I don’t like hearing negatives
  • Options
    If y'all don't mind spoilers here, I'm gonna say a bit about the Bumblebee movie.
    So I went to see the bumblebee movie and I thought it was alright. It was more of a prequel to the Bayformers towards the end, when Bee taught himself how to speak through the radio, and gave himself the older model mustang from the first bayformer movie. Anyway, the movie included two references to the original G1 (not including the models used for Prime, Brawn, Arcee, Ironhide, Ratchet, Wheeljack [insert other Autobots that were shown in the movie] the Seekers, Shockwave, Soundwave, Ravage) were The Touch played when Casey was basically peer pressured into diving off a cliff into the ocean, and another when Dropkick threw Bumblebee who countered by driving, making a U-turn, and charging back at the Decepticon. This was done in the original cartoon intro by Skywarp and Jazz respectively.
    Moving onto the human characters, Casey was a much better human protagonist than Sam Witwicky. While Sam didn't necessarily have to teach Bumblebee how to blend in with humanity, it was fun seeing Casey try to teach Bee, which lead to some humorous moments.
    Overall, I thought it was a pretty good movie. It was a great transformer movie, but to people only getting into the series have a good starting point. It tells the back story of what happened on Cybertron, and what happened to the Autobots. While it isn't G1, it's better than the Unicron Trilogy because of Energon alone.
  • Options
    AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    edited January 2019
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    either please keep bad comments to yourself please
    I don’t like hearing negatives

Sorry, but reality don't work that way.