The Titan... Revealed

2»

Comments

  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,656
    xJamesss wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    It's Necrotitan, but whatever.

    We'll never find out.

    Also, Blackout and Grindor are different.

    Well not to Mike Bay

    Actually yes, to Michael Bay they are. Blackout was black..or Navy blue depending on who you ask....Grindor Is grey and much larger. For whatever reason they're both the same model helicopter so the size difference makes no sense...but whatever
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    JKIN wrote: »
    DarkMatrix wrote: »
    Doubt its Unicron, as far as this game is concerned Unicron would be endgame, i doubt we've reached there yet.

    Necrotitan makes more sense in my opinion
    1) Necrotitan is an actual titan (Unicron is essentially a god)
    2) in the "crossfire" spotlight event kabam Miike mentions a "dark realm". Guess who has a connection to a dark realm(the dead universe)? Necrotitan
    3) in the spotlight event itself Megatrounus says the titan is a decepticon, Unicron is neither autobot nor decepticon
    4) At one point Necrotitan was literally called "Quintessa"
    5) Necrotitan was the titan of Quintus Prime, the creator of the Quintessons
    6) Megatrounus refers to the titan as the enemy of life, while this could also imply Unicron, the opposite of life is death, Necro means related to death, Necrotitan
    If kabam got their lore right it makes sense for the titan to be Necrotitan not Unicron

    Now Im rooting for Necrotitan.

    tpdlawvqy2pd.png

    One of the most dangerous beings in the Transformers universe.

    And behind him is Necrotitan

    😂 :mrgreen: so indestructible, even Primus and Unicron together can't kill him
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    I just found some interesting info on tfwiki.com under Unicron’s main page.
    If this doesn’t prove that Unicron is New Quintessa idk what does lol!60021tcoabb3.jpeg

    I am still certain Unicron is New Quintessa, just not the mentioned titan.
  • JKIN wrote: »
    DarkMatrix wrote: »
    Doubt its Unicron, as far as this game is concerned Unicron would be endgame, i doubt we've reached there yet.

    Necrotitan makes more sense in my opinion
    1) Necrotitan is an actual titan (Unicron is essentially a god)
    2) in the "crossfire" spotlight event kabam Miike mentions a "dark realm". Guess who has a connection to a dark realm(the dead universe)? Necrotitan
    3) in the spotlight event itself Megatrounus says the titan is a decepticon, Unicron is neither autobot nor decepticon
    4) At one point Necrotitan was literally called "Quintessa"
    5) Necrotitan was the titan of Quintus Prime, the creator of the Quintessons
    6) Megatrounus refers to the titan as the enemy of life, while this could also imply Unicron, the opposite of life is death, Necro means related to death, Necrotitan
    If kabam got their lore right it makes sense for the titan to be Necrotitan not Unicron

    Now Im rooting for Necrotitan.

    tpdlawvqy2pd.png

    One of the most dangerous beings in the Transformers universe.

    And behind him is Necrotitan

    😂 :mrgreen: so indestructible, even Primus and Unicron together can't kill him

    They look under their bed every night to make sure he's not there.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    xJamesss wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    It's Necrotitan, but whatever.

    We'll never find out.

    Also, Blackout and Grindor are different.

    Well not to Mike Bay

    Actually yes, to Michael Bay they are. Blackout was black..or Navy blue depending on who you ask....Grindor Is grey and much larger. For whatever reason they're both the same model helicopter so the size difference makes no sense...but whatever

    I looked in the forums, DrShotgun is correct.

    Still, that's weird.
  • JKIN wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    xJamesss wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    It's Necrotitan, but whatever.

    We'll never find out.

    Also, Blackout and Grindor are different.

    Well not to Mike Bay

    Actually yes, to Michael Bay they are. Blackout was black..or Navy blue depending on who you ask....Grindor Is grey and much larger. For whatever reason they're both the same model helicopter so the size difference makes no sense...but whatever

    I looked in the forums, DrShotgun is correct.

    Still, that's weird.

    It's odd but I'm guessing they just wanted to reuse the CGI model because:

    A: It looked cool

    OR

    B: They got lazy
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,099
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    xJamesss wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    It's Necrotitan, but whatever.

    We'll never find out.

    Also, Blackout and Grindor are different.

    Well not to Mike Bay

    Actually yes, to Michael Bay they are. Blackout was black..or Navy blue depending on who you ask....Grindor Is grey and much larger. For whatever reason they're both the same model helicopter so the size difference makes no sense...but whatever

    To Michael Bay, a Peterbilt 379 and Lamborghini Aventador equal SAME SIZE BOTS.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    xJamesss wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    It's Necrotitan, but whatever.

    We'll never find out.

    Also, Blackout and Grindor are different.

    Well not to Mike Bay

    Actually yes, to Michael Bay they are. Blackout was black..or Navy blue depending on who you ask....Grindor Is grey and much larger. For whatever reason they're both the same model helicopter so the size difference makes no sense...but whatever

    To Michael Bay, a Peterbilt 379 and Lamborghini Aventador equal SAME SIZE BOTS.

    LockDown was clearly lower hieght to Prime.
    Prime was bending knees in most end fights to Fight him.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,099
    edited January 10
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    xJamesss wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    It's Necrotitan, but whatever.

    We'll never find out.

    Also, Blackout and Grindor are different.

    Well not to Mike Bay

    Actually yes, to Michael Bay they are. Blackout was black..or Navy blue depending on who you ask....Grindor Is grey and much larger. For whatever reason they're both the same model helicopter so the size difference makes no sense...but whatever

    To Michael Bay, a Peterbilt 379 and Lamborghini Aventador equal SAME SIZE BOTS.

    LockDown was clearly lower hieght to Prime.
    Prime was bending knees in most end fights to Fight him.

    Whatever, you say, @SparkShredder

    fzn35s3qg3xa.jpeg
    8gtrrtr8bamt.jpeg
    r0aw6yvr29uf.gif

    Not much HIEGHT difference from what i can tell

    😂😂😂
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,099
    But it's okay. They've adopted mass shifting to a whole new degree now.
    Which is why a Harrier jet and AH1 Cobra turn into a pair of musclecars.

    There's hope for BROADSIDE yet
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 908
    JKIN wrote: »
    DarkMatrix wrote: »
    Doubt its Unicron, as far as this game is concerned Unicron would be endgame, i doubt we've reached there yet.

    Necrotitan makes more sense in my opinion
    1) Necrotitan is an actual titan (Unicron is essentially a god)
    2) in the "crossfire" spotlight event kabam Miike mentions a "dark realm". Guess who has a connection to a dark realm(the dead universe)? Necrotitan
    3) in the spotlight event itself Megatrounus says the titan is a decepticon, Unicron is neither autobot nor decepticon
    4) At one point Necrotitan was literally called "Quintessa"
    5) Necrotitan was the titan of Quintus Prime, the creator of the Quintessons
    6) Megatrounus refers to the titan as the enemy of life, while this could also imply Unicron, the opposite of life is death, Necro means related to death, Necrotitan
    If kabam got their lore right it makes sense for the titan to be Necrotitan not Unicron

    Now Im rooting for Necrotitan.

    tpdlawvqy2pd.png

    One of the most dangerous beings in the Transformers universe.

    And behind him is Necrotitan

    m5ewnfk54gou.png
  • It will be Jumbotron.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,543
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    xJamesss wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    It's Necrotitan, but whatever.

    We'll never find out.

    Also, Blackout and Grindor are different.

    Well not to Mike Bay

    Actually yes, to Michael Bay they are. Blackout was black..or Navy blue depending on who you ask....Grindor Is grey and much larger. For whatever reason they're both the same model helicopter so the size difference makes no sense...but whatever

    To Michael Bay, a Peterbilt 379 and Lamborghini Aventador equal SAME SIZE BOTS.

    LockDown was clearly lower hieght to Prime.
    Prime was bending knees in most end fights to Fight him.

    Whatever, you say, @SparkShredder

    fzn35s3qg3xa.jpeg
    8gtrrtr8bamt.jpeg
    r0aw6yvr29uf.gif

    Not much HIEGHT difference from what i can tell

    😂😂😂

    Prime was sitting and still almost the same height as Lockdown. He's much taller.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,099
    edited January 10
    Man, i had to sit thru 8 minutes of that crudfest again.
    Lockdown is about a head SHORTER than Prime (and far stronger; as it took Marky Mark, Bee and OP combined to take him down) plus official heights are 28' Prime, and 22' Lockdown.

    However my point was one's an extended cab Pete 379, the other's a supercar.
    The mass, dimensional difference!
    (Go figure, Prime is also the same sized bot as a F22 (62') and barely smaller than a MH53 (88'!!!!) bot. Remember Sam being cushioned by Prime's foot in MV1? BIGGEST Peterbilt 379 in existence)

    MASS SHIFTING, or those are R/C vehicles... Wondering why they just don't pick smaller/bigger vehicles.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 1,765
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Man, i had to sit thru 8 minutes of that crudfest again.
    Lockdown is about a head SHORTER than Prime (and far stronger; as it took Marky Mark, Bee and OP combined to take him down) plus official heights are 28' Prime, and 22' Lockdown.

    However my point was one's an extended cab Pete 379, the other's a supercar.
    The mass, dimensional difference!
    (Go figure, Prime is also the same sized bot as a F22 (62') and barely smaller than a MH53 (88'!!!!) bot. Remember Sam being cushioned by Prime's foot in MV1? BIGGEST Peterbilt 379 in existence)

    MASS SHIFTING, or those are R/C vehicles... Wondering why they just don't pick smaller/bigger vehicles.

    I guess you forgot in the first Bay movie when that huge, unmovable Allspark shrunk down to a size that Shia could run around in the city with it under just one arm.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,099
    Darm0k wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Man, i had to sit thru 8 minutes of that crudfest again.
    Lockdown is about a head SHORTER than Prime (and far stronger; as it took Marky Mark, Bee and OP combined to take him down) plus official heights are 28' Prime, and 22' Lockdown.

    However my point was one's an extended cab Pete 379, the other's a supercar.
    The mass, dimensional difference!
    (Go figure, Prime is also the same sized bot as a F22 (62') and barely smaller than a MH53 (88'!!!!) bot. Remember Sam being cushioned by Prime's foot in MV1? BIGGEST Peterbilt 379 in existence)

    MASS SHIFTING, or those are R/C vehicles... Wondering why they just don't pick smaller/bigger vehicles.

    I guess you forgot in the first Bay movie when that huge, unmovable Allspark shrunk down to a size that Shia could run around in the city with it under just one arm.

    So why did Bay actually state that mass shifting is ****?
    He said his take was realistic.

    Then contradicted himself immediately with that house sized allspark (which by magic shifts in size, mass AND weight).

    I've nothing against mass shifting, just the lousy attitude that constantly mocked G1 design, mechanics, physics, lore and tone.

    From the guy who obviously hates the IP but goes ahead and makes 5 because money.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,099
    Yeah, SCALE is pretty terrible in EVERY iteration of Transformers.

    Either that or Hailee Steinfeld is 8' tall, or Blitzwing is the smallest F4 (63'*38'*16') ever made

    28yxmby5bs40.jpg
    2ju375jjqgfo.jpg
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,283
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Yeah, SCALE is pretty terrible in EVERY iteration of Transformers.

    Either that or Hailee Steinfeld is 8' tall, or Blitzwing is the smallest F4 (63'*38'*16') ever made

    28yxmby5bs40.jpg
    2ju375jjqgfo.jpg

    Super mushrooms
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,614
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Darm0k wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Man, i had to sit thru 8 minutes of that crudfest again.
    Lockdown is about a head SHORTER than Prime (and far stronger; as it took Marky Mark, Bee and OP combined to take him down) plus official heights are 28' Prime, and 22' Lockdown.

    However my point was one's an extended cab Pete 379, the other's a supercar.
    The mass, dimensional difference!
    (Go figure, Prime is also the same sized bot as a F22 (62') and barely smaller than a MH53 (88'!!!!) bot. Remember Sam being cushioned by Prime's foot in MV1? BIGGEST Peterbilt 379 in existence)

    MASS SHIFTING, or those are R/C vehicles... Wondering why they just don't pick smaller/bigger vehicles.

    I guess you forgot in the first Bay movie when that huge, unmovable Allspark shrunk down to a size that Shia could run around in the city with it under just one arm.

    So why did Bay actually state that mass shifting is ****?
    He said his take was realistic.

    Then contradicted himself immediately with that house sized allspark (which by magic shifts in size, mass AND weight).

    I've nothing against mass shifting, just the lousy attitude that constantly mocked G1 design, mechanics, physics, lore and tone.

    From the guy who obviously hates the IP but goes ahead and makes 5 because money.

    5? Do you mean 6? He was still a producer for Bumblebee along with Spielberg. Just another terrible Bayformers film. Worst one yet.
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    JKIN wrote: »
    DarkMatrix wrote: »
    Doubt its Unicron, as far as this game is concerned Unicron would be endgame, i doubt we've reached there yet.

    Necrotitan makes more sense in my opinion
    1) Necrotitan is an actual titan (Unicron is essentially a god)
    2) in the "crossfire" spotlight event kabam Miike mentions a "dark realm". Guess who has a connection to a dark realm(the dead universe)? Necrotitan
    3) in the spotlight event itself Megatrounus says the titan is a decepticon, Unicron is neither autobot nor decepticon
    4) At one point Necrotitan was literally called "Quintessa"
    5) Necrotitan was the titan of Quintus Prime, the creator of the Quintessons
    6) Megatrounus refers to the titan as the enemy of life, while this could also imply Unicron, the opposite of life is death, Necro means related to death, Necrotitan
    If kabam got their lore right it makes sense for the titan to be Necrotitan not Unicron

    Now Im rooting for Necrotitan.

    tpdlawvqy2pd.png

    One of the most dangerous beings in the Transformers universe.

    And behind him is Necrotitan

    m5ewnfk54gou.png

    And of course, Waspinator makes his grand entrance via an explosion.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,099
    edited January 11
    This image encapsulates Michael Bay's disdain of your intelligence.
    He mocks all his "fans".

    dstix6zqxdrh.png

    Pretty sure no Lamborghini Centenarios were kicking about in this time period.

    And remember, Transformers = Underground Railroad.
Sign In or Register to comment.