Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Demo rank up.

I have 2 t3 demo sparks. I was going to use them on 4* megatronus and 4* galvatron. I just pulled 5* mixmaster. what would the better choice be.

Demo rank up. 27 votes

4 star Megatronus and/or 4 star Galvatron to r5
88%
Joker69HrockJmdTracked_SignalBlack_ThoughtMr_WonderfulAvacalhator_1PhatBoy123DarkMatrixJazz444Red_EyesPeasUrAverageMalakaScarredArachnid333ktomovSycko5Warrior2410EliteDragonKittenlightningbaron 24 votes
5 star Mixmaster to r2
11%
NutjobOptimalOptimus_MV1Zero117V 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    Go with galva you won’t regret it
  • Options
    Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    edited January 2019
    Personally wouldn’t waste t3c on mix unless he gets buffed.

Would be interesting to see who does more damage between r5 fully forged galv, and a r4 5* mix. My money would still be on galv with dark burn

Edit
    I know it’s contemplating mix to r2, but it’s personal opinion. Fully charged 4* r5 galv would still out-damage an r4 5* mix on specials, better synergies etc.
  • Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    edited January 2019
    The only reason I would waste a T3C spark on Mixmaster is to max him out, before forging him in my 5* Galvatron. Anything else is just waste of sparks.

In your case, wasting 2 on a 5* demo version of Hound will be the craziest thing you could do. Go with Galvatron/Megatronus.
  • Options
    SysshockSysshock Posts: 22
    edited January 2019
    Thanks all. I figured mix would suck but wanted to make sure.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Yes definitely don’t go with Mix daddy he stinks
  • Options
    5 star Mixmaster to r2
    MIXDADDY is OBVIOUSLY god. Lmao. He's a good bot
  • Options
    Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Just rank megatronus and save the other t3. Mix is horrible and Galv is more of a secondary bot imo.
  • Options
    Canuck33 wrote: »
    Just rank megatronus and save the other t3. Mix is horrible and Galv is more of a secondary bot imo.

That’s entirely dependant on playstyle. I’ll take galvatron over megatronus in anything except rok/rotk, for healing purposes only.

Providing the opponent isn’t primal, galv will put out more damage more quickly, if you keep him charged up.
  • Options
    5 star Mixmaster to r2

Explain how mix is horrible
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

Explain how mix is horrible

Mix Master is slow too bulky INightSkies already told us how bad he moves
    Although if you practice practice practice you might get Mix Boy to work ???

Megatronus and Galvatron are wayyyyyyyyy better than mix
  • Options
    Both bots deal good melee and ranged damage. However, both have different Magatronus automatically gains power, but is a bit slow. However, consistent Dark Burns are good for dealing instant energy damage.
    On the flip-side, Galvatron has the ability to become unstoppable if duped. His dark-burns deal more damage but aren't guaranteed.
    It's your choice as to which to rank up but I would go with Megatronus with his 10% immunity safety net.
  • Options
    Megatronous by a huge margin.
  • Options
    NutjobNutjob Posts: 150
    5 star Mixmaster to r2
    Mixmaster MELTS faces. His acid also removes those annoying UM resistance buffs. Concussive block them at every opportunity, build your 12 special buffs, then either wait for acid burn and unleash any special, or wait for your special 3. So ... much ... damage.