Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which spotlight is first (& which do you want/not want to do)?

Simply put since the spotlights are getting recycled I was wondering if they were gonna come out the order they were released? So drift or hotrod's spotlight first because I think they had the spotlight for a featured bot 1st, it was back in Version 2.0 so the old memories are a bit fuzzy 😝

Comments

• JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    I know this was made before the new spotlight was released, but apparently not.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Personally, I would just like to avoid the Cheetor one and every one with Megatronus in it.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I remember the spotlight that had a Grimlock on the power gain block mod and was it cycle resist? Either way, he seemed impossible at the time. I want to do that one again.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    DaveJL wrote: »
    I remember the spotlight that had a Grimlock on the power gain block mod and was it cycle resist? Either way, he seemed impossible at the time. I want to do that one again.

They aren't recycling the boss mods. Expect heinous mod combinations on these reforged ones
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Manthro wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »

They aren't recycling the boss mods. Expect heinous mod combinations on these reforged ones

I remember a lot of complaining about that Grimlock. I'll be surprised if they don't take him, boost him up to master mode PI levels and give him an extra mod along with the old ones to make him even worse. Like unblockable attacks. Like any of us can even remember which mods were on there anyway man!