Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Looking for an Alliance

I am a level 28 player (almost 29) with player rank of 7,167. I don’t play raids much but have been fairly active. My current alliance does not have Alliance Missions. What is the value of AM’s and is their an Alliance looking for a player with my rankings?

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited January 2019
    @John_Hopkins AMs don't necessarily give too many rewards, but what it does is promote co-op, improve your skills and tops up bot shards, base mods, etc.

Pretty good practice for expert, master and RoK, especially map 3.

Good luck.
  • Thank you! I saw a series of rewards at various check points and most seemed not very useful until you got to high tiers.
    No worries mate.
    Grow organically, otherwise burnout, which will lead to bye bye F2F.
    Once you hit lvl 40, all rewards get far better
  • Thanks for your advice!
  • I am also trying figure out how to get alpha sparks. I need to gather these for upgrading my top bots but can’t figure out where to get them...unless I do a ton of raids and unlock the alpha spark essence but then I can only get up to 5 I think...
    I am also trying figure out how to get alpha sparks. I need to gather these for upgrading my top bots but can’t figure out where to get them...unless I do a ton of raids and unlock the alpha spark essence but then I can only get up to 5 I think...

Via raids, and arenas. Also sheer luck with daily crystals.
    Oh yeah, via AM
  • @John_Hopkins What's your in-game name? If you're still looking for an alliance, I'll send you an invite. We're not hardcore with AMs either, but we're active and we get decent rewards and grow at a healthy pace.
  • My in game name is John Hopkins. Thanks
  • My in game name is John Hopkins. Thanks!
  • What is your Alliance’s name?
  • I already sent an invite. We hope to see you soon in [T_A] The Alliance. :)
  • Thank you! I have joined your Alliance. It looks like an Alliance Mission just ended. I will look forward to participating in the next round. For now, I will work on getting above level 30. Always open to input :) BTW, I am a middle aged professional
    Great to hear, @John_Hopkins .
    Good luck at [T_A] !
  • Thanks Razak!
  • @John_Hopkins I'm a professional too (mid 30s), so just play at a pace that's healthy & fun for you. I'll try to help you out with the alpha sparks.

@BlackRazak Thanks for helping John! You've got a nice alliance btw.
    ArnZeBarn wrote: »
    @John_Hopkins I'm a professional too (mid 30s), so just play at a pace that's healthy & fun for you. I'll try to help you out with the alpha sparks.

@BlackRazak Thanks for helping John! You've got a nice alliance btw.

Cheers pal.
    Too many vets with sticks up d a, so thought us noobs/semipros should help each other.
    My alliance, for the most part, is awesome (ok, awesome in spirit)
    Thanks
  • A level 49 here. I've been looking to recruit some lower ranked players. [WINRS] is the alliance name.
    If you're looking to join, feel free to. We're small in numbers but we don't do alliance missions because of our small numbers. (We've done like two or three in total)