Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Alpha Sparks

I am at a log jam needing alpha sparks for upgrades and have no idea where to get them. Could someone point me in the right direction? I see the essence in the raid store after you run a ridiculous amount of raids (not happening). Any other way?

Comments

• Options
    Spotlight missions
  • Options
    Thank you. How do I access those? All I see is raids, arenas, story mode, jet fire, and alliance missions. I think that I must be totally missing something...
  • Options
    GtronGtron Posts: 117
    edited January 2019
    What tier of Alpha Spark? T1A you can also 1 every 2 days from Raid Store. Once you find a goob Alliance than AM helps. At your level they’re slow to come by, but as you build & get higher it will get better. Check out [BKU] Bot Kickers United they got semi retired high level players that will help you grow @John_Hopkins Jetfire is the current Spotlight Mission
  • Options
    Thanks GTron. I am looking for tier 1 alpha right now to upgrade a 4* bot to level 2. That makes sense that Jetfire is current spotlight. How would I contact BKU?
  • Options
    GtronGtron Posts: 117
    Select Alliance tab at top, hit the magnifying glass icon & either put in tag [BKU] or name Bot Kickers United & search
  • Options
    Thanks!