Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Spotlight info

Quite interesting how kabaam will see this through @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Kitten wrote: »

Are you giving them an extra "A" for effort?
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Kitten wrote: »

Are you giving them an extra "A" for effort?

I’ll give them an A* for taking this to the team
  • Options
    @Kabam Vydious you alright?
  • Options
    We need the spotlight info we should of gotten it by now
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I think the spotlight info is usually posted later in the day... when the mods remember.
  • Options

True, It won't be hard. They just have to copy and paste most of the information about it. 😂
  • Options

True, It won't be hard. They just have to copy and paste most of the information about it. 😂

Think that’s a bit too much to ask for
  • Options
    ToughTough Posts: 237
    don’t worry guys mods will soon remember
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike Where is our god damn Spotlight info?
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Maybe it’s just a redo of an old spotlight without any changes at all done to it and he’s fearing posting about it after what happened in his generic bot chip discussion thread.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike where is the spotlight info?
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    edited January 2019
    Gerald's metacarpals from his right hand finally fell on the floor and accidentally got swept up by the janitor last night and now they're panicking because he was supposed to have the updated rewards done by now.

So right now Mike is sitting at Gerald's desk, Coding for Dummies book open on the table and frantically trying to figure out how to switch out the dated T2B rewards for T4B and T1A for T3A. I get the feeling Mike is a multi-tasker so he probably slipped the janitor a fiver to write the Spotlight post for the forum while he figures out the coding part.

That's my guess anyway as to the delay.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Gerald's metacarpals from his right hand finally fell on the floor and accidentally got swept up by the janitor last night and now they're panicking because he was supposed to have the updated rewards done by now.

So right now Mike is sitting at Gerald's desk, Coding for Dummies book open on the table and frantically trying to figure out how to switch out the dated T2B rewards for T4B and T1A for T3A. I get the feeling Mike is a multi-tasker so he probably slipped the janitor a fiver to write the Spotlight post for the forum while he figures out the coding part.

in b4 the bars B)
  • Options
    Oh i didn’t think of that @Synthwave!
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Voltron wrote: »
    Synthwave wrote: »

in b4 the bars B)

it won't matter if I get the bars or not; it's not like they ever implement anything any of us have ever posted on here anyway. The bars just mean I can finally stop trying to reason with a brick wall.
  • Options
    Lmfao synthwave, they won’t even put bars on you. no mods even here
  • Options
    JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    By the time I saw this, the spotlight info was out, so... good news!