Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Is Dueling not possible?

In MCoC whenever I would get a new champ I would get a new champ I'd normally find a random person and duel them just to test out the champ. But I can't find the function, is it not in this game or is there a different way of doing it.

Comments

• JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    You cannot play multiplayer, but you can fight others, like in Arenas and Raids and stuff. Those are real accounts.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Alliance missions are the closest things to multiplayer in this game.
  • JKIN wrote: »
    No raids are.

• There is no such thing as live-time combat. You are always fighting an AI-controlled bot. This goes for both Kabam games. However, there is no such thing as Duels in FTF.
  • GtronGtron Posts: 117
    JKIN wrote: »
    No raids are.

Alliance Missions are the closest & only multiplayer part of the game. You’re coordinating with your Alliance to clear the map. Raiding & Arena are nowhere near multiple player. While the accounts are real you’re still playing the AI not the player.
  • UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited January 2019
    Gtron wrote: »
    No raids are.

Alliance Missions are the closest & only multiplayer part of the game. You’re coordinating with your Alliance to clear the map. Raiding & Arena are nowhere near multiple player. While the accounts are real you’re still playing the AI not the player.

Im talking about pvp wise. Raids are the closest thing to that. Since you are raiding someone and they have to defend their base with their bots and visa versa

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

And Mars is the closest planet to Earth.
  • GtronGtron Posts: 117

Im talking about pvp wise. Raids are the closest thing to that. Since you are raiding someone and they have to defend their base with their bots and visa versa

It’s a far cry from PVP, but I see your point. Seems like I remember a commercial of a guy & girl standing on opposite street corners having a duel with each other on Transformers FTF. Love marketing artistic licensing.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    There isn't a duel option in this game.
  • JKIN wrote: »

And Mars is the closest planet to Earth.

Kskskskskkskkskkskskskkskskksksk