Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

generic bot chips inquiry

What happens to the bot chips we had saved before this?
Tagged:

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Jetfire ones are being converted into generic bot chips on the 17th. Don’t know about old Scorponok and older bot chips though.
  • Those have already been turned into gold.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    BWang487 wrote: »

We get them turned into generic chips but your jetfire chips will turn to dust
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited January 2019

How did you read the part about generic bot chips, yet missed the part about all outstanding bot chips being converted to generic on Jan 17th?
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    They cleared older spotlight chips from my acct. Only Jetfro Tall Aeroplane chips left to convert to useful chips Jan 17..maybe 18 or 19 simce its Kabamed
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    Since its Kabam probably 2020
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited January 2019
    Hbomb76 wrote: »
    Since its Kabam probably 2020

No, the real **** way is for it to be converted the day after the bot you wanted from the store expires.

Edit: Wow, that word got censored with ****. (It was what Hrock wrote, but with an extra 'm' in there)

Edit 2: And now it's uncensored.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited January 2019
  • Yep, I’m 5100 chips from a 4 Star Jetfire, but have 6400 common bot chips. I’d rather have 100 chips to use on Jetfire rather than wait for the 17th cause I dont want any of the other 3 bots available.
  • Manthro wrote: »

How did you read the part about generic bot chips, yet missed the part about all outstanding bot chips being converted to generic on Jan 17th?

But my chips have disappeared and i haven't received the generic bot chips
  • Only Jetfire chips are being converted on the 17th, all other chips have been cleared out. (Now if only they would convert my Tier Knight shards)
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Manthro wrote: »

But my chips have disappeared and i haven't received the generic bot chips

That's weird. There is still 5 days (where I live) until the conversion.

Are you sure they disappeared?
  • i am sure