Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Monthly Objectives

Hey team! Thanks for ruining the monthly objectives. Guess we really can’t count on you all to do anything right. Having to get all three 5 stars to complete all objectives? Sure, why not. It’s as if you want people to quit.

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Yeah love how you took 7500 5* shards from us!
  • Its deceiving.. kabam promised us the better game and rewards.... With this objectives and spotlight definitely game went to backward.. no more attractions left for as objectives are certainly not reachable... Thabks kabam !
  • edkredkr Posts: 7
    Kabam, we were supposed to be free to choose the bot 5 * that we wanted, that's why they no longer bots and relaunched the previous bots in 5 * version and now in the monthly objetives we have to get the 3 bots to be able to complete all the objectives, do not you think it is impossible to do, where will we get 3 million generic chips?
  • Negan13Negan13 Posts: 22
    already we have more new bots no new content it penalizes us again with the monthly goal ,I am really disappointed you have destroyed your own game it no longer has any interest
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Kitten wrote: »
    Yeah love how you took 7500 5* shards from us!

Take away new bots, take away chips, replace with recycled content. Really pathetic.

Honestly could the bar get any lower?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I'm going to hold off judgement for now. You never know, maybe you can earn 250,000 bot chips from hitting the the last 1.5m milestone in the generic bot chip arenas. :#:#:#
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I'm going to hold off judgement for now. You never know, maybe you can earn 250,000 bot chips from hitting the the last 1.5m milestone in the generic bot chip arenas. :#:#:#

I really doubt.
    By following this logic ( and even if we think a bit rationally, like 100k for the last milestone ) it would mean 700k in one week. And 1.4m with the whole month ? So they are litteraly giving us a free 5* and half just by getting the last milestone in the arena ? Which is like doable in less than 2 hours for most of people.
    So 250k would net you so much.
    Na I really think that the changes aren't coming, forget it guys.
    it's finished
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Celt wrote: »
    I really doubt.
    By following this logic ( and even if we think a bit rationally, like 100k for the last milestone ) it would mean 700k in one week. And 1.4m with the whole month ? So they are litteraly giving us a free 5* and half just by getting the last milestone in the arena ? Which is like doable in less than 2 hours for most of people.
    So 250k would net you so much.
    Na I really think that the changes aren't coming, forget it guys.
    it's finished

Well, if you couldn’t tell, I was being sarcastic in my post.
  • Not to mention how you need to acquire those three 5* bots THIS MONTH... What about the people who spent actual cash on those 5* Crystal offers a while back who pulled one of those three “featured” bots? I have an alliance mate who already had Jazz and MM. He’s out of luck for the final reward!
    And once Ratchet is released, anyone who won him today in the Crystal Open event will be screwed over.
    Thoughts?
  • GtronGtron Posts: 117
    With Kabam, mo updates mo problems!! My Scorponox is taking a bunch of damage. First impression of Monthly objectives is poor. Agree with most posted above & add my distaste for 10 AM fights with Jazz. Rewards supposed to be revamped, but Spotlight Missions Rewards doesn’t show it. Already dealing with tech support, woohoo!! Hopefully Kabam is planning on opening the pocket book up for Bot chips. I want to be positive or at least open, but I’m seeing a gloomy future.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    basically, unless you buy an absolute ton of those triple threat crystals and get extremely, extremely lucky or get unlucky enough to acquire enough dupes to amass 3 MILLION chips, then forget it.

They'll probably say their data shows that some
    players were getting close to it and then some crazy players might raid 24/7 at the expense of their phone batteries and manage it and then raid chips will be nerfed.

If this happens then I'm quitting btw
  • tEatEa Posts: 65
    Kabam gets upset & starts silencing people if they aren’t upbeat & smoothing. They really need to give us a reason to. The future of this game was looking bleak & the Montly Achievements was supposed to be some kind of great fix for the game. Sorry Kabam, I can’t be upbeat about it. They leave a lot to be desired. The game needs some serious improvement if they’re continuing this route
  • Who wants to be a millionaire to buy 1 5* bot? One has to be a multi millionaire to buy all 3 monthly 5* bots. 🤣

The monthly objectives, not stressing it. If I hit it, great. If I don't hit it, so be it; life moves on. A 5* Motormaster would have been nice.

Try 750K chips for 5*.