Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Power Charge

Power Charge is not what it used to be...

The description of Power Charge is as follows:

"When hit this bot generates a Power Charge. When this bot reaches 8 Power Charges, the next successful hit within 8 seconds consumes all charges, generating a large amount of Power."

I remember a time where Power Charge worked exactly like in the description. It used to be that when the bot has 8 Power Charges and THEN the bot hits YOU, the bot gained a large amount of power.

I don't know when this changed, but the way Power Charge works now is not like it used to be. Now when the bot has 8 Power Charges and YOU hit the bot in any way, the bot gains a large amount of power.

This is especially a pain in Revenge of the King. Because Prowl has this exact same mod, and Prowl's special 2 is not really the easiest to dodge. You basically either have the option to possibly trigger a Prowl special 2 every 8 seconds, or stop hitting him at 8 Power Charges and let the Jurassic Spark mod build up.

Why did this mod change? It was just fine the way it was, but now it's just flat out annoying.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Feel the heartbreaking frustration.

Battle Ferocious Rage.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I think they changed the mod for the latest spotlight (or the one before maybe). I guess this is the way it was supposed to work, but it seems like they messed up ROTK for the folks who haven't gone though it yet.

Interestingly, the evade power gain mod with Sideswipe in ROK is messed up (it gives him power just from blocking), but they haven't "fixed" that one.