Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Was the lastest app update just for the new logo?

I thought the latest app udpate was possibly for the new spotlight missions. However, I forgot to update (err, or chose not to) and am still able to do the repeated spotlight missions, see the bots available for purchase with the generic bot chips, and buy the new Allspark relic.

So what was this update for? From what I've heard so far, it doesn't seem like bug fixes and optimizations were in it. So was it just so we'd get the new logo?

Comments

• Wait, that logo actually exists? I thought it was a joke.
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited January 2019
    It introduced a new feature: It takes a crapper more often.

I lost count how many times I had to restart the game.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    tsizxrzenxgc.gif
  • But hey. We got the letter K added at the corner of the icon. That’s gotta count for something.

Also don’t forget to give them credit for the new kabam logo when the game loads. It looks amazng. Who needs new bots or content when you can have a shiny new logo :D

4j1m3e729imk.png

• Darm0k wrote: »
    I thought the latest app udpate was possibly for the new spotlight missions. However, I forgot to update (err, or chose not to) and am still able to do the repeated spotlight missions, see the bots available for purchase with the generic bot chips, and buy the new Allspark relic.

So what was this update for? From what I've heard so far, it doesn't seem like bug fixes and optimizations were in it. So was it just so we'd get the new logo?

True.
  • massimo51 wrote: »
    But hey. We got the letter K added at the corner of the icon. That’s gotta count for something.

Also don’t forget to give them credit for the new kabam logo when the game loads. It looks amazng. Who needs new bots or content when you can have a shiny new logo :D

4j1m3e729imk.png

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂