Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Think before acting kabam

Straight on to topic the monthly rewards, are a mess for the 5*'s scene if you already have paid £100 or what ever your currency is for bludgeon, jazz or motor master and have ranked them up you are unable to complete the monthly objectives to 100% now I'm not going to ask for compensation I'd rather have content that everyone can get and people can't get all the content due to ether being they have a character already r2 or thay can't get 3 MILLION CHIPS FOR 3 5* KABAM I hope to see a increase of all reward aspects e.g. arena, AM and raids atleast a 5 times the amount to make these changes achievable for everyone and I hope to see something happen to those who can't get all achievements by having spent money.
Please take this as advice as I've seen a few people leave the game within the past week and this will only increase if things go the way they are.
Tagged:

Comments

• Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Ginja wrote: »
    Straight on to topic the monthly rewards, are a mess for the 5*'s scene if you already have paid £100 or what ever your currency is for bludgeon, jazz or motor master and have ranked them up you are unable to complete the monthly objectives to 100% now I'm not going to ask for compensation I'd rather have content that everyone can get and people can't get all the content due to ether being they have a character already r2 or thay can't get 3 MILLION CHIPS FOR 3 5* KABAM I hope to see a increase of all reward aspects e.g. arena, AM and raids atleast a 5 times the amount to make these changes achievable for everyone and I hope to see something happen to those who can't get all achievements by having spent money.
    Please take this as advice as I've seen a few people leave the game within the past week and this will only increase if things go the way they are.

That is one beast of a sentence.
  • Whoever said they think?
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Kabam already said they will manually give the people with ranked 5* features those ranking objectives.
  • tEatEa Posts: 65
    I’m hoping they’re going to be more generous giving out chips