Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

This hasn’t changed since April... I think

151yo6nox0ir.png
Come on Kabam
It’s almost been a year
Tagged:

Comments

• At this point, it’s laughable. I work for a much much much smaller software development firm and we push out major updates once every 3 months.

Kabam hasn’t even allocated the resources to update the loading screen. Just goes to show how much the game is valued by the maker. It’s like being the parent (kabam) of a child (ftf) and having them wear the same clothes (the loading screen) every day for a year. Child protective services (hasbro) should step in.
  • If the child protection services (Hasbro) stepped in. Then that would mean the child (TFTF) would be taken away. Meaning the game would be shut down like all the rest
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    If the child protection services (Hasbro) stepped in. Then that would mean the child (TFTF) would be taken away. Meaning the game would be shut down like all the rest

naw. Hasbro is the dead beat dad. Kabam is the got knock up young and not ready to be a mom, mom. TFTF is the forgotten kid with a chip on his shoulder and going to prove the world wrong. At least, that's how it works in the movies.
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    I mean, since they are circulating old content, why not old spash screens too..they are
    saved somewhere out there.
  • Hey, here:

pgaitwvyrpti.jpg

gx8a63ckb8qb.jpg
    fb20kj9wf944.jpg

7tru27fdx7sp.jpg

plzpp0blooy0.jpg

94rrkq6ilg2a.jpg

Are these all the old ones?
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Maybe Kabam could give us one of those old pictures
    Because Soundwave crushing Blaster is too old 😕
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    But this game has new things coming I’m excited for it all we’ve heard Miike’s announcement
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Hey, here:

pgaitwvyrpti.jpg

gx8a63ckb8qb.jpg
    fb20kj9wf944.jpg

7tru27fdx7sp.jpg

plzpp0blooy0.jpg

94rrkq6ilg2a.jpg

Are these all the old ones?

Obviously