Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best Bot Of All Classes.

To finalize and help JKIN, which is the best of each of all classes. Leave the comment below for the reason.

Best Bot Of All Classes. 31 votes

Demolition: Megatronus
38%
XBone_CrusherXNutjobasparagusGochaBRODaveJLDeymonKillerJazz444TechnobotTransformator79sinatraTimfrancoJKIN 12 votes
Brawler:Primal and MV1
16%
SparkShredderPhatBoy123ScarredArachnid333Zero117VAhuDahu 5 votes
Scout: Prowl
3%
hsb13 1 vote
Warrior: Scorponok
3%
Tracked_Signal 1 vote
Tacticial:Optimus G1
29%
DenisJoker69azizin_prime002PeasOptimalOptimus_MV1Funkie_YoyoKittenlightningbaronmac10smg_ToaOfGreen 9 votes
Tech: Wheljaack
9%
TsunamiDrShotgunRaxchels 3 votes

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Warrior - Drift
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    edited January 2019
    Scout- jazz and demo- ironhide
  • Tech: Wheljaack
    Anyone else is OCD going off from the color of the polls not matching the class of bots.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Megatronus is the most powerful
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Raxchels wrote: »
    Anyone else is OCD going off from the color of the polls not matching the class of bots.

I’m ocd on how you spell colour
  • Raxchels wrote: »

Sorry, the next time I set the colors, I honestly did not know that.
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited January 2019
    If we play this game, the class Tacticial does not exist. 🤣
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited January 2019
    Lol it’s supposed to be Tactician instead of Tactical o well honest mistake
  • Tech: Wheljaack

Raxchels wrote: »

Sorry, the next time I set the colors, I honestly did not know that.

I didn't even know they had that many colors as well. Great opportunity for future poll organization.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Brawler:Primal and MV1
    Father Harambe has called upon me to vote his successor.
  • Brawler:Primal and MV1
    Just going to copy and paste a great point I made about Primal (and adding some info):

Primal isn't only good again Warrior Bots, he's great against Bots from a multitude of classes, due to his Critical Armor.

Ironhide: Known for his high Critical Damage in his Special Attacks. Primal's Armor will make those Crits non-existent.
    Windblade: Needs to Crit in order for her Bleeds to work. Critical Armor will prevent Bleeds.
    Kickback: Needs to Crit in order to inflict Power Leak. Critical Armor will prevent Crits and thus will prevent Power Leak.
    Mixmaster: Acid Debuffs increase Critical Rate, which is useful for his Special Attacks. But it still doesn't work on Critical Armor
    Barricade: Increases Critical Damage based on Opponent's Power, but that won't matter to Primal's Critical Armor
    Ratchet: Critical Ranged hits inflict Shock, but Critical Ranged hits against critical Armor won't do squat.
    G1 Bumblebee: Known for his high Crit Rate. That won't matter to Primal.

And there's the fact that if Primal is Duped, he can decrease duration of ALL DoT debuffs, making him even more useful. He's all around a very flexible bot with great survivability and can rack up some serious Melee Damage if he can generate some Melee Buffs (you can easily get up to 10). Plust, we all know that he's the key to one of, if not the greatest, synergy of all time: Beast Purification.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Yeet thanks again.

BTW No offense, but I feel like someone will have to be crazy to say OP is superior to Megatronus. (Not talking about class advantage)
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    JKIN wrote: »
    Yeet thanks again.

BTW No offense, but I feel like someone will have to be crazy to say OP is superior to Megatronus. (Not talking about class advantage)

Prime does more damage, and has better healing. Megatrononous is overrated
  • Warrior: Scorponok
    Skorponok he can heal his backfire is op he is the best warrior and the last good bot to be added to the game
  • NutjobNutjob Posts: 150
    Kitten wrote: »
    Yeet thanks again.

I don't use Megatronus all that often, but when I did I stopped. The reason is that he makes the game feel too easy. You can just sit there and block/dodge and wait for a special 3. Crazy. They can't hit you through your block and you just wait to dodge their heavy attacks.

Otherwise, I tried some other fights just spamming heavy attacks. The amount of damage with the guaranteed dark burn is insane.

It makes me think of a boxer who just puts his fists up near his face, waits for his opponent to get tired punching his arms, then KOs him with a single haymaker.
  • Nutjob wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »
    Yeet thanks again.

I don't use Megatronus all that often, but when I did I stopped. The reason is that he makes the game feel too easy. You can just sit there and block/dodge and wait for a special 3. Crazy. They can't hit you through your block and you just wait to dodge their heavy attacks.

Otherwise, I tried some other fights just spamming heavy attacks. The amount of damage with the guaranteed dark burn is insane.

It makes me think of a boxer who just puts his fists up near his face, waits for his opponent to get tired punching his arms, then KOs him with a single haymaker.

True , Megatronus as crazy.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    If anyone needs me, I will be ranking these bots up.