Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Fix this game!

I’ve played this game for 2 years. I’ve been through all the ups and downs. But, the bugs and lags in this game are so friggin bad, my patience are now at the end. My bots in a fight do not move when I tape the right side of the screen to attack, nor do the block when I tape the left side of the screen. This has been a growing problem for months..as is evident by the uncountable postings in forums....and mind you..moderators...we would not post here if the customer service department was of any use at all! So never mind asking the question, “ would you give us 5he device you are using” blah, blah, blah... FIX THE GAME! It happens on all devices, all game modes! There are no new bots, no new stories, what the **** do you guys do?

Comments

• Options
    tEatEa Posts: 65
    Second that!
  • Options
    JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    My response: “ would you give us 5he device you are using”

BTW What kind of lag? That way we can agree or not it happens on all devices.

Mine barely lags, just a few bugs here and there, but I've gotten used to it, sorta like playing Star Wars Battlefront 2.