[1 Way] recruitment drive

Gents and Ladies,

[1 Way] aka OneWay are looking to grow organically;
we're a top 250 alliance with jobs and lives, so understand sporadic leaves of absences.

A requirement of participating in at least 50% of AMs is a must, though.

We do Map 3.1, 3.5, but also Map 2.45 to bed in newer players; so anyone with lvl 33+ is welcome.

All communications are in game.
Contact
@ScarredArachnid333
@lightningbaron
@BlackRazak
if interested.
«1

Comments

  • tEatEa Posts: 65
    Not worth it, but thanks anyway
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,389
    edited January 17
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Gents and Ladies,

    [1 Way] aka OneWay are looking to grow organically;
    we're a top 250 alliance with jobs and lives, so understand sporadic leaves of absences.

    A requirement of participating in at least 50% of AMs is a must, though.

    We do Map 3.1, 3.5, but also Map 2.45 to bed in newer players; so anyone with lvl 33+ is welcome.

    All communications are in game.
    Contact
    @ScarredArachnid333
    @lightningbaron
    @BlackRazak
    if interested.



    You guys need a recruitment poster to really attract new players to your cause.

    As luck would have it, I made you one. Well, sorta... Name is close enough, anyway:



    i4xhdcm07bis.jpg


    No need to thank me, just doing something nice for my fellow gamers is all the thanks I need.

    You're welcome.



  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,389
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    But your lovely iPhone case is ACE, @Manthro . 😂😂😂
    Thanks for sharing.
    If I'd known, would've sent you this for Xmas:
    7ava1h60tqod.jpg
    ygdjbqektcyo.jpg

    ROFL!!!

    😆😆😆😆
  • 1 Way Recruitment Poster
    418nCJgwrqL.jpg
  • KoliKoli Posts: 16
    people, welcome to TFTF recruitment chat..

    This chat group is dedicated for recruiters in TFTF and alliance looking people to be here and meet their needs, meaning recruiters will get people for their ally and ally needy people will get their ally as per their choice..

    Please do add players(looking for ally) as well as recruiters (leaders or officers looking for players) in this chat as much as possible so that this group can significantly be used for recruiting only..we can use global chat in TFTF game to spread about this group and ask more people to join here if they need players or ally..

    Please keep in mind recruiting is the prime cause for this group rather only chatting..Thanks for reading..Happy TFTF Recruitment 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

    https://line.me/R/ti/g/QQHX75cFAD
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,528
    No thanks we recruit our own way
    Koli wrote: »
    people, welcome to TFTF recruitment chat..

    This chat group is dedicated for recruiters in TFTF and alliance looking people to be here and meet their needs, meaning recruiters will get people for their ally and ally needy people will get their ally as per their choice..

    Please do add players(looking for ally) as well as recruiters (leaders or officers looking for players) in this chat as much as possible so that this group can significantly be used for recruiting only..we can use global chat in TFTF game to spread about this group and ask more people to join here if they need players or ally..

    Please keep in mind recruiting is the prime cause for this group rather only chatting..Thanks for reading..Happy TFTF Recruitment 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

    https://line.me/R/ti/g/QQHX75cFAD

  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,528
    edited January 31
    hope you find players bro I’m trying to recruit players myself for LWM

  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,528
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @Jazz444 this recruitment gig is tough.
    Thank Jeebus i don't work for the Navy

    I know right this recruiting is tough these days lol
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,528
    How many players do you need I need 3 players with 3 max 4*s at least
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,528
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @Jazz444 I'm cleaning house.
    So about 4-5 guys/gals
    Lvl 40+, we tackle 3.1-3.5, depending on player level
    We just started LWM-2 and their requesting lvl 40 players too not too much luck ):
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,528
    Hopefully we can both get the players we need (:
    Don’t forget to send invites out to players in game buddy (:
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,528
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @Jazz444 I'm cleaning house.
    So about 4-5 guys/gals
    Lvl 40+, we tackle 3.1-3.5, depending on player level

    I have 3 guys with tons of R5, but they hardly do squat

    Yes all inactives must go I’ve done the same thing before
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 187
    Manthro wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Gents and Ladies,

    [1 Way] aka OneWay are looking to grow organically;
    we're a top 250 alliance with jobs and lives, so understand sporadic leaves of absences.

    A requirement of participating in at least 50% of AMs is a must, though.

    We do Map 3.1, 3.5, but also Map 2.45 to bed in newer players; so anyone with lvl 33+ is welcome.

    All communications are in game.
    Contact
    @ScarredArachnid333
    @lightningbaron
    @BlackRazak
    if interested.



    You guys need a recruitment poster to really attract new players to your cause.

    As luck would have it, I made you one. Well, sorta... Name is close enough, anyway:



    i4xhdcm07bis.jpg


    No need to thank me, just doing something nice for my fellow gamers is all the thanks I need.

    You're welcome.



    Joke's on you Manthro. I already got that one. Included in the box are pink, heart-shaped LED lights to put on their eyes.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 1,560
    AAGZ0921 wrote: »
    Joke's on you Manthro. I already got that one. Included in the box are pink, heart-shaped LED lights to put on their eyes.

    Wow, that one took you over two weeks...
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 191
    While I am not planning to leave my current Alliance yet, I will re-evaluate my status when 8.0 comes out in April. I was in a competitive alliance for a while but left to help out some family members who joined the game and wanted to learn how Alliances work. My family members have since reached Level 40+; however, their AM interest has waned a little due to the lack of new bots. We’ll see if 8.0 reinvigorates their passion for the game; if not...
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.