Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who beat the Megatron miniboss with...?

Who beat the Megatron miniboss with...? 29 votes

Shockwave
27%
FlrsbwTracked_SignalSkBirdmanCONTRARed_EyesSycko5BaRdYaAmNpenehiriwa 8 votes
Blaster
3%
ParadoxFury 1 vote
Soundwave
6%
KillMasterC1121893 2 votes
Ratchet (you're a ninja)
10%
serdoodSlayerldny90 3 votes
Jetfire (not likely but still)
13%
ManthroDaveJLOptimalOptimus_MV1Timfranco 4 votes
Other (I just specificied the techs with shock. If there were any options I forgot, feel free to add it in)
37%
M00NBOFADSeb1976VavatronRoosevelt_primeAvacalhator_1Jazz444KittenEuler314mac10smg_ToaOfGreenJKIN 11 votes

Comments

• Shockwave
    I beat him with megatronus witch was a mistake i never read the mod description i just jump right in i took 20m and if i was to of used a shock bot it would be shockwave
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I used Jetfire
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    WB melts him
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Other (I just specificied the techs with shock. If there were any options I forgot, feel free to add it in)
    how could you forget
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited January 2019
    Ratchet (you're a ninja)
    Used a bit of ratchet and windblade .
    Windblade for that range heal mod and ratchet for the rest , 2 more lanes left then I m done with master.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Wheeljack has shock.

I beat the Master Spotlight Demotron using a 4 star Megatronus. Took a while, but his dark burn eventually prevailed and got the job done. Was actually a fun fight too.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    I used WJ.
  • ldny90ldny90 Posts: 21
    edited January 2019
    Ratchet (you're a ninja)
    Ratchet took him down 5x without a problem. It's a long (especially on the Adaptive path) but a very easy fight in general, demotron is predictable af
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Shockwave
    1st time I fought him was in master on the melee power burn, I had to use ratchet... Lesson learned and I'd have to sacrifice healing for time and used shockwave to finish off the other versions.
    Ratchet was able to take him down to 50% before I ran into a special 1 😛
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Lol.. "Not likely"??

Jetfire was literally designed to perfectly counter this miniboss in every way.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Wheeljack is great against Miniboss Demo Megatron
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Shockwave
    Manthro wrote: »
    Lol.. "Not likely"??

Jetfire was literally designed to perfectly counter this miniboss in every way.

Guess I should give him a try in expert then?
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    I used Windblade. Lol, worked pretty well.
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    Shockwave. Demotron fires away constantly. Absorb 3 range and heavy..rince repeat. Literally melted him with shocks from his endless stupid range fire