Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Megatron fight in the I still function master level

I cannot beat this guy, he took out my whole team any feedback would be appriciated? I do like no damage too him even with a 8K optimus primal... then his all hail megatron comes on and i'm toast.

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    try reading the mods. You need to apply shock debuffs to remove his shield
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I cannot beat this guy, he took out my whole team any feedback would be appriciated? I do like no damage too him even with a 8K optimus primal... then his all hail megatron comes on and i'm toast.

No matter what... DO NOT shoot him with basic range, also just counter only, let him come to you
  • That guy was harder then the final boss!

Thank you for all the help... Wheeljack all the way!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

No matter what... DO NOT shoot him with basic range, also just counter only, let him come to you

He's talking about Demotron with Electrophobia. That guy's tough like a tank if you have no one with shock-dot.
    But G1 Megatron is annoying nonetheless. Absorb Projectile really forces you to change playstyle even more than Reflect Ranged.

He's talking about Demotron with Electrophobia. That guy's tough like a tank if you have no one with shock-dot.
    But G1 Megatron is annoying nonetheless. Absorb Projectile really forces you to change playstyle even more than Reflect Ranged.

Oh... Well just shock and awe then 😋
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

Well, he does transform into a tank...
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

I haven’t got to him yet, so I’m gonna ask.

Can’t g1 megs just steal the buff? I’d happily give him a bit more health hitting him with a heavy to fuse, if that’s the case.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629

Can’t g1 megs just steal the buff? I’d happily give him a bit more health hitting him with a heavy to fuse, if that’s the case.

I dont beleive he can steal a buff from a mod though.
    G1 Megatron can steal buffs but whether he gets their effects is another thing. I remember back in tantrums' spotlight and I stole his energon shield, I got the buff and it said I had energon shield in the pause menu but after taking a few hits on purpose I didn't get anything back 😥
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Yeah there's lots of buffs Megatron can steal that he never sees the benefit from. Just one more thing Kabam never thoroughly tested before bringing him to market.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    I was simply playing on Hard against ROTF Megs.

Brought Windblade and used Special 1 against his shield.
    Actually worked.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309

If your going to use tact megs on him I would just fuse a permanent shock debuff to demotron.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

Ranged heavy isn't absorbed. So if you use IH and only fire missiles, it's OK. But it's hard to pin him down without ranged shots.
  • Well, jetfire works Good here! Handy shocks anytime!
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Ranged heavy isn't absorbed. So if you use IH and only fire missiles, it's OK. But it's hard to pin him down without ranged shots.

G1 megs doesn’t steal the absorb ranged buff. Either that or I was REALLY unlucky. Kinda annoying that, megs is my usual boss killer.

Took him down eventually, but man he is nasty to fight. Completely threw me off. Wiped my entire team before I had to revive to finish him off