Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What is the sig

People always talk about sigs on this forum, but what are they?

Comments

• tEatEa Posts: 65
    Signature ability. You have to dupe to unlock it. On the info screen of the bot it’s in the top right hand corner.
  • And to unpack a bit more jargon: "dupe" = duplicate, or get the same bot at the same tier (number of stars) more than once. When that happens, you don't get two of that bot in your roster. Instead, your existing one has its signature ability level increased by 5 (and the ability is awakened if it wasn't already).

Some bots really need their signature abilities in order to shine (Wheeljack) and others are fine without them (Drift).

When you forge a lower tier bot into a higher one, the signature level of the lower bot is one of the factors that determines how many crystal shards you get for forging that bot.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    The bots who haven't been duplicated have blue stars, once a bot gets duped they get White stars, further more it can change their playstyle or improve them in general.
    The max Sig level is 100 which in the case of a 4*... beautiful 😘
  • Thank you so much guys! I just joined the forum two weeks ago, so these shortenings are new for me. I've had this game since it came out, so I know what they are, I just couldn't put two and two together. Thanks again!
  • tEatEa Posts: 65
    Happy to help. Just be careful how you ask though. Most here are ok, but there’s some trolls