Home› General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

*Bad* crystal luck😥

Waspinator, my 1st ever 5*, which I never really liked playing simply becuase he requires good timing with his resistance debuffs.

Anyway, opened a crystal at the beginning of the month and duped him (fair enough more shards)
Opened a 4* today, duped my 4* wasp (well how about that 😃)...
Then there's today, forged away a bunch of bots that I simply don't use just because I want either 5* barricade or bonecrusher duped, spun a 5* crystal because why not? Landed right next to a bonecrusher... And I got wasp again... So yeah I'm getting stint in more ways than I'd like 😩
Tagged:

Comments

• Waspinator, my 1st ever 5*, which I never really liked playing simply becuase he requires good timing with his resistance debuffs.

Anyway, opened a crystal at the beginning of the month and duped him (fair enough more shards)
    Then there's today, forged away a bunch of bots that I simply don't use just because I want either 5* barricade or bonecrusher duped, spun a 5* crystal because why not? Landed right next to a bonecrusher... And I got wasp again... So yeah I'm getting stint in more ways than I'd like 😩

Wasp is highly underrated!
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Waspinator, my 1st ever 5*, which I never really liked playing simply becuase he requires good timing with his resistance debuffs.

Because I don't know how to play him and will continue to do so, just not my bot
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited January 2019
    The trick is in the resistance debuffs.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    as with most demo bots, his resistance debuffs are timed to set up certain attacks.

Duped, he is really good.

The timings for his resistance debuffs are basically you hit two ranged shots and start a combo - if you do a 5 hit combo then launch a special, the debuffs start as your special hits.

If you don't have a special then two ranged shots followed by 1 med, 3 light attacks and a heavy attack will mean the heavy attack lands as the debuff starts (as long as they don't dodge it).

For special 3, land 3 ranged shots and try and land a heavy afterwards or vice versa, as using the sp3 will automatically freeze the debuff timer. I'm not sure if it's preferable to use sp3 after landing 2 ranged shots and a combo for the increase in sp damage or what though - I tend to do both but it does so much damage, and you can't see the number, that it doesn't matter too much.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Wasp is brilliant but the problem is this guy already has a demo to rank up and his wasp is now sig 10 which really is a wasted 5*
    Kitten wrote: »
    Wasp is brilliant but the problem is this guy already has a demo to rank up and his wasp is now sig 10 which really is a wasted 5*

If you're playing arena, but with wasp it just means the safety net after the revive gets bigger.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    DaveJL wrote: »

If you're playing arena, but with wasp it just means the safety net after the revive gets bigger.

But he’s not gonna use wasp init

Maybe it's an option for him to explore...

Nah
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    I used have Wasp in my team, but I know how to use him to his maximum potential.

He has never let me down.
  • DaveJL wrote: »

He would rather cry about pulling wasp instead of learning how to use him. At least that’s what it seems like to me.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited January 2019
    Bad Crystal Luck...

jb9uwi2kisbc.jpeg

Last two awakening program spins. The only class I have no use for.

6bd2krgfn9gf.jpeg

He would rather cry about pulling wasp instead of learning how to use him. At least that’s what it seems like to me.

I'm just picky about it, yes I wanted to dupe bonecrusher or barricade for sake of my squad I'm working on, instead I get wasp twice in a row.
    That's the part I'm complaining about, the whole twice in a row bit
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Wasp is one of the few bots where more dupes make a difference. You regain more life after reviving. Wasp is strong esp in low health. Do a few range shots to get the resistance debuffs then head in for a combo then SP1 just as the green circles turn red.
  • Waspinator, my 1st ever 5*, which I never really liked playing simply becuase he requires good timing with his resistance debuffs.

Wasp is a bit overrated
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514

Wasp is a bit overrated

No.

Or... how is he overated?
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    I r3 5* wasp the moment i pulled him he's so good and agile. I was kinda regretting Ranking him up because i dont run a beast squad so i thought of trying him out in spotlight and that little dude did so much damage on his Sp2 (23k crit hit with 3 resistance buffs .. love him since then).
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    l4qqnwwn4zqv.jpg

Bow down to the king lol 😂