Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Hello

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

Hello 👀

Hey Bro how ya doing 😁
  • Options
    NemesisUnknownNemesisUnknown Posts: 113
    edited January 2019
    Always here. Always watching. You guys are fun.

New phone, who dis?
  • Options
    VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    I’m such a fanboy... this is literally all it takes to send me into a tizzy.
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Always here. Always watching. You guys are fun.

t6ogws8t77jj.gif
  • Options
    *Cloaking device disengaged*

Hi there!

*Cloaking device engaged*

I still see you...
  • Options
    We're always here. We just like to hide in the shadows and be mysterious.

Or at least I like to. Though I like you guys, you make this place fun and lively so I'll stand in the sun for a bit.

How are all of you doing?
  • Options

Or at least I like to. Though I like you guys, you make this place fun and lively so I'll stand in the sun for a bit.

I'm doing pretty well. Saw Glass during the weekend and started to set up my long lost PS2 playing, of all games, Shadow the Hedgehog, lol. Then there's studies that conflict with all that and my in game progress (@BlackRazak is possibly losing his patience, I'm sorry).

Additionally, I've been trying to develop other ideas for Forged to Fight. I feel like it still has a lor of potential and would love to see some characters utilized. I've even prospered on the thought of making Spotlight missions with dialogue. Good ol classic Transformers is always on my mind. And Marvel. And DC.

So, how are you? :)
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

Doing alright mate, saw dbs broly in the cinema, questioned tftf’s future some more, went out to the library because I’m a right nerd and yeah how are you?
  • Options

I'm doing great...just got 4* rotf megs and OG optimus to r4 and got 4* Wj to r3 and got Cyclonus yesterday my alliance had its 1 year anniversary we have 3 alliances in the family and on top of that I found some old friends in global...I'm doing great!
  • Options
    JKINJKIN Posts: 514

and on top of that I found some old friends in global...I'm doing great!

I only use global when someone mentiones my top bot, then I do my best impression of that bot.
  • Options
    Y'all out here making me smile. :) I'm doing good myself! Thank you for asking @ScarredArachnid333.

And we're all nerds @Kitten, truly.
    @Bntyhntr3232_ That's awesome! A small world type of thing!
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Thanks @Kabam Vydious for dropping by.
    I think i speak for a lot of us how mod interaction is important for morale at the moment.
    Cheers.
  • Options
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Thanks @Kabam Vydious for dropping by.
    I think i speak for a lot of us how mod interaction is important for morale at the moment.
    Cheers.

Absolutely agree! I apologize that it's seemed quiet on our front, but I assure you we are still here. All of you are awesome to chat with and do great work reporting the things you do. Keep it up! :smiley:
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited January 2019
    [Removed by Mod]

I first thought you were bashing me for making the thread before I read it properly XD
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    [Removed by Mod]

I first thought you were bashing me for making the thread before I read it properly XD

Nope I was defending you but the mods or a mod didn't like it. This is supposed to be a fun place first and foremost. You were right about what you said about Bumblebee. Have a nice day.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

@Kabam Vydious While you're here, would you mind sharing the name of the next BIG THREE, pleeease?
  • Options
    JKINJKIN Posts: 514

@Kabam Vydious While you're here, would you mind sharing the name of the next BIG THREE, pleeease?

I WOULD scoff at this, but since I want to know too...

*Activates Bumblebee’s cute face*
    Pleeeeaasssse?
  • Options
    JKIN wrote: »

While you're here, would you mind sharing the name of the next BIG THREE, pleeease?

Pleeeeaasssse?

My guess would be Brothers In Arms: Ironhide, Ratchet, Prime.
  • Options
    Seb1976Seb1976 Posts: 77
    hoolienwee wrote: »
    JKIN wrote: »

While you're here, would you mind sharing the name of the next BIG THREE, pleeease?

Pleeeeaasssse?

My guess would be Brothers In Arms: Ironhide, Ratchet, Prime.

I can’t imagine any of these being made available so soon after being exclusives
  • Options
    Ramjet, Blaster, WindBAE
  • Options
    Seb1976 wrote: »
    I can’t imagine any of these being made available so soon after being exclusives

Why not? The current 3 were exclusive in previous cash deal as well.