Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Kabam Moderators, attention pls!

2»

Comments

• Options
    HrockHrock Posts: 132
    Put tronus on AM 2.2 power flow lane..that will quiet update request..
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Not tied enough to take a day or so to update the AM map or a week to do a major bot re-balance. Licensing has nothing to do with what's already in the game. At least give the players a little morphine before the game is euthanized.

counter productive isn't it - although then why bother updating arena? Makes little sense to me so I'm just going to play away blissfully ignorant
  • Options
    ktomov wrote: »
    Don't get it. We finally got arena rewards update and people continue to complain. What's your problem guys, really can't comprehend. If you don't want to grind - just don't.

I'm more than happy with what this mail says. Finally rewards that are on the current level of the game.

updates to a never changing game seems weird though right? And most want something new, not current content bringing up to speed.

The problem is if you don't grind then you fall behind (or risk it)
  • Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    DaveJL wrote: »
    updates to a never changing game seems weird though right? And most want something new, not current content bringing up to speed.

The problem is if you don't grind then you fall behind (or risk it)

Well in one thing I agree with you - arenas are never changing and getting boring as sock. But at least we get some balancing and better rewards.

And about the new content, okay - act 4. Chapter one. How many 2 days you'll need to finish it? Will this really fix the things? I agree, we need new content, but it should be as a new mod, like monthly gauntlet.

And about grinding - I did a lot of it and will continue doing it with the upgraded rewards, finally the efforts are worth it, but that doesn't force anyone to do arena, heck you can only join for the daily rewards.
  • Options
    HrockHrock Posts: 132
    edited January 2019
    Exactly how does one fall behind on here. If you can complete the content with 4* then why rush for 5*

Guys at the top get more awards for bots they dont need or use except arena. Theres currently a bot cap. Once you max..then what?

Omega guys probably upgrading lower tier bots out of bordem or to keep stash from expire
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Not tied enough to take a day or so to update the AM map or a week to do a major bot re-balance. Licensing has nothing to do with what's already in the game. At least give the players a little morphine before the game is euthanized.

I think possibly the people there just know how to tweak the config files or something that specify what the rewards are for the different game modes.
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Darm0k wrote: »

I think possibly the people there just know how to tweak the config files or something that specify what the rewards are for the different game modes.

Yeah, just edit autoexec.bat and you're set.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Don't get it. We finally got arena rewards update and people continue to complain. What's your problem guys, really can't comprehend. If you don't want to grind - just don't.

I'm more than happy with what this mail says. Finally rewards that are on the current level of the game.

because they think the game is built around them. they think if they leave, the game will die. they think the game is dying because they do not get new content.. content that is (mainly) for them to play because there's actually enough content for mid/lower tier players to play 24 hours a day. boring..sure. grind..sure. but there's enough content. let's not mention that freeumuims are built to be zombies to run with little updates as possible and with the amount of revenue this game generates, it'll never be like it's unique big brother, but they expect it so. the most ironic part is that any new content, you still be doing the same thing..range range dash combo. you might have to do a couple more sidesteps before you can range range. you bored to range range dash combo in arenas? so you want to range range dash combo in an Act 4?
  • Options
    Hrock wrote: »
    Exactly how does one fall behind on here. If you can complete the content with 4* then why rush for 5*

Guys at the top get more awards for bots they dont need or use except arena. Theres currently a bot cap. Once you max..then what?

Omega guys probably upgrading lower tier bots out of bordem or to keep stash from expire

Other than falling behind in arena, you can't.
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    I feel like Kabam's theme song should be Hold On by Wilson Phillips
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Hrock wrote: »
    Becon of hope. You are the matrix.. lighting our darkest hour.. positivity positive :D

Bacon always gives me hope!

Im now going to imagine that as bacon.

HAVE HOPE.
  • Options
    Just keep an eye on announcements! :)

Suuuuuuuuuuure. We believe you. There are totally more "updates" coming
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I feel like Kabam's theme song should be Hold On by Wilson Phillips
    giphy.gif

If that's Kabam's theme song, then I'd say this other 90's hit involving another short-haired blonde is the players' theme song:

Roxette - It Must Have Been Love (But It's Over Now)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2C5TjS2sh4
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    wow, I forgot how much of a guilty pleasure Roxette is. I actually like a lot of their songs lol.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited January 2019
    How about 'here comes the weekend' for the AM?
  • Options
    Just keep an eye on announcements! :)
    which eye

Shockwave's.

I will not allow you to use my eye
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Thanks so much Kabam Team I’m liking those better rewards in the arena 👍
  • Options
    Silent_AssassinSilent_Assassin Posts: 134
    edited January 2019
    Voltron wrote: »
    You bored to range range dash combo in arenas? so you want to range range dash combo in an Act 4?

This is brilliant.
  • Options
    JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    And about the new content, okay - act 4. Chapter one. How many 2 days you'll need to finish it?

When did they say 2 days?
  • Options
    JKIN wrote: »
    And about the new content, okay - act 4. Chapter one. How many 2 days you'll need to finish it?

a lot of people use energy refills to rush through any content and then say they are bored
  • Options
    DaveJL wrote: »
    JKIN wrote: »

a lot of people use energy refills to rush through any content and then say they are bored

They need to make it challenging I’m talking starting off 11k pi bots starting off.