Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited January 2019
    Hasbro has zero to do with Machinima taking down YouTube content.

Otter Media swallowed Machinima. They took down the channel because they want to monetize all the content that used to be for free
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Manthro perhaps, but isn't it kinda dodgy that Machinima, Kabam AND IDW clean their slate within DAYS of each other?

Plot so thick, you could call them Brexiteers.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @Manthro perhaps, but isn't it kinda dodgy that Machinima, Kabam AND IDW clean their slate within DAYS of each other?

plot's thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779

IDW? What happened there?
    IDW ended all their TF storylines.
    Then teased a new universe from scratch
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Well...
    giphy.gif
    IDW:
    Let's invent a character rich, intriguing universe where we make things up as we go!
    And justify it by dedicating 10+ issues as to why autobots (non genitalia packing, I'm pretty sure) should MARRY each other.
    Plus Megatron is an Autobot!
    Modern angry adults will love this!

Hasbro:
    Uhm... They're robots...

Kabam:
    You've been WARNED...

Fans (who don't buy jack):
    Arcee is TOO SEXY! Murder! Boycott TF! We need feminism!

Paramount:
    We hear ALL of you; here's innocent, lovingly-crafted Bumblebee movie...

Fans:
    Yuck! Bumblebee is too cute! No murder! Why isn't Steinfeld in a bikini?!?! EFFFFF....

And that's due March 2019 right? But if they're using the TF characters then wont they still need permission?
    Hey IDW,
    Autobots and Decepticons marrying, dating?

My Bluetooth headphones won't even connect to my phone without a fight!
    DaveJL wrote: »

And that's due March 2019 right? But if they're using the TF characters then wont they still need permission?

I think they're only using Bumblebee (that's already finished it's run) and releasing a compendium/abridged version of their ENTIRE HISTORY, shortly.
    That's it.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    IDW:
    Let's invent a character rich, intriguing universe where we make things up as we go!
    And justify it by dedicating 10+ issues as to why autobots (non genitalia packing, I'm pretty sure) should MARRY each other.

Hasbro:
    Uhm... They're robots...

Kabam:
    You've been WARNED...

Paramount:

Fans:
    Yuck! Bumblebee is too cute! No murder! Why isn't Steinfeld in a bikini?!?! EFFFFF....

EFFFFFFFF is back

I think they're only using Bumblebee (that's already finished it's run) and releasing a compendium/abridged version of their ENTIRE HISTORY, shortly.
    That's it.

I see. I wonder if they are preparing to sell the rights or something

That's it.

They're going ahead with a retelling, so precious CANON goes out the window.
    IDW to debut WFC-Siege, Cybertron-centric universe.

That's it.

I mean I wonder if Hasbro are planning on selling the rights to Transformers
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited January 2019
    IDW:

Transformers are social beings, it kinda makes sense if they fall in love with each other. Plus, love has existed in older Transformers media.
    iinlquht0wlp.jpg
    0cgsjsjf8uvp.jpg
    But, I will agree that some romances come out of absolute nowhere and make no sense. Like these:
    7zj6phrvjxfd.jpg
    rlzu8ij6mbrl.jpg
    And 10 comics just to explain marriage sounds excessive. It could just be explained in 1~2 pages at least. Then possibly brought up again when the time is needed.
    edited January 2019
    IDW:

Transformers are social beings, it kinda makes sense if they fall in love with each other. Plus, love has existed in older Transformers media.
    iinlquht0wlp.jpg
    0cgsjsjf8uvp.jpg
    But, I will agree that some romances come out of absolute nowhere and make no sense. Like these:
    7zj6phrvjxfd.jpg
    rlzu8ij6mbrl.jpg

Great.
    Dark Hores presents:
    Roboco** vs **erminator
  • DaveJL wrote: »

That's it.

I mean I wonder if Hasbro are planning on selling the rights to Transformers

Give the publishing rights back to Marvel!

Actually, considering the tiring amount crossovers they keep focusing on and the numerous comic series' they have cancelled, Transformers should stay away unless they want a comic series that ends after 6 issues.
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Kitten wrote: »
    IDW:

Hasbro:
    Uhm... They're robots...

Kabam:
    You've been WARNED...

Paramount:

Fans:

EFFFFFFFF is back

I never saw Conjunx Endura as marriage. I saw it more as the deepest friendship you could ever have. There are definitely some correlations between the two but I never considered it that.
  • MeatShield72MeatShield72 Posts: 141
    edited January 2019
    Darm0k wrote: »

For real? I haven't finished watching this yet. I was in the middle of the Metroplex fight. Son of a bee.....
    Darm0k wrote: »

For real? I haven't finished watching this yet. I was in the middle of the Metroplex fight. Son of a bee.....

That fight goes on for 2 years.
    EXCITEMENT. 😅
    The look on our faces would be priceless if this guy's released as 5*/Map bosses

df07vrinlz4y.jpg
    buz1fnhesysg.jpg
    But I'd TAKE IT