Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Which 4* mod should I rank up?

JmdJmd Posts: 45
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
I FINALLY scored a T2 utility spark. Huzzah! I know base defense is pretty much pointless but I still want to use it. =D

I've got two options to use it on: an exo-filter and an EMI module. Which do you think is better? I've got a duped R3 5* Primal on the filter and I'm not using the EMI mod (I can, though, so any suggestions on who it works well with are appreciated).

Thanks! =D

8h8d0kdmqlqi.png
guarpdpdb5qp.png

Which 4* mod should I rank up? 20 votes

Exo-Filter
70%
Joker69KillMasterCserdoodSeb1976DonApisMr_WonderfulJazz444PeasUrAverageMalakaSlayerFunkie_YoyoKittenhsb13JKIN 14 votes
EMI Module
30%
BlackRazakTechnobottomajpSycko5Euler314mac10smg_ToaOfGreen 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    Seb1976Seb1976 Posts: 77
    Exo-Filter
    Exo-filter purification and unstoppable are a no-brainier for me
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited January 2019
    EMI Module
    It really depends on which bot you plan to pair up your mod with. Exo-filter is good to pair with the likes of Motormaster, ROTF Megatron, Grimlock, Primal, and others who can take advantage of unstoppable & purification. EMI is good for Scouts, Techs, & others. I would favor the EMI, because it reduces range attack effectiveness.
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Utility spark only works with exo-filter. EMI uses defense spark.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited January 2019
    Exo-Filter
    Both just as annoying
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    EMI Module
    In know some absolutely HATE the harm accelerator or tech console when paired with BC and WJack respectively, but i DESPISE the EMI mod.
    Severely handicaps spammers like Wasp, Screamer, Galvatron, Megs, Bludgeon!
    Plus you don't need to overly jack it up.
  • Options
    Exo-Filter
    Exo filter is a better choice, no matter which bot you pair up with. But I think a maxed 3 star mod with high signature level is still better than a level 30/30 4 star mod, but my 4 star mod is not duped, so I might be wrong.
  • Options
    JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Exo-Filter
    Exo filter is a better choice, no matter which bot you pair up with. But I think a maxed 3 star mod with high signature level is still better than a level 30/30 4 star mod, but my 4 star mod is not duped, so I might be wrong.

Exo gets me every time. Thats why I voted for it.
  • Options
    Exo-Filter
    Are you planning on putting primal on which one you choose? If so, I’d take exo. EMI is still good for primal, but exo gets my vote. EMI still leaves him vulnerable to megs and primes melee armour breaks (rather than screams nullify) and purifying will go a long way to covering that