Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How Many Bot Chips You Made So Far?

I’m just curious as to how many bot chips other people make. I’ll start off.

So far I have 431,000 generic bot chips. I’ve not bought any bots from the store and I had around 100k transferred from Jetfire so I’ve made around 300k so far.

What about you guys?

Comments

• I have 843,200 i had 500k from the jet spotlight and the rest is from this month
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited January 2019
    2.28M

1.1M Jetfire
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Vavatron wrote: »
    2.28M

1.1M Jetfire

giphy.gif
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    I have only about 310,000 chips currently. I transferred over about 35k Jetfire Chips, but I used 100,000 chips to dupe my 4* Jazz.
  • Silent_AssassinSilent_Assassin Posts: 134
    edited January 2019
    2.28M

1.1M Jetfire

giphy.gif

I know right 😂. I wish I had that much. How much do you spend per month on the game @Vavatron and are you always wearing Arena?
  • 640k, about half from Jetfire chips. I am grinding my rear bumper off but arena rewards this week are pathetic. :p
  • 640k, about half from Jetfire chips. I am grinding my rear bumper off but arena rewards this week are pathetic. :p

Nice! Is that pure grind or are you buying some energon (+ bot chips) on the side too?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited January 2019
    730K left after duping MM x2, Bludgeon x2.
    Don't really fancy 5* versions of any of these gits (due to only having 5* versions of Arcee, Rhinox, Kickback, Grindor and Hotrod. Desperately need a Tact or Demo).
  • Meh, not crazy about grinding for the generic bot chips. About 100K from Jetfire chips; earned about another 50K or so.
  • Nice! Is that pure grind or are you buying some energon (+ bot chips) on the side too?

Haven't bought anything yet this month. I spend when there's a $5 deal on 4* bot crystal shards (250 per day you log in), or occasionally $5 to bridge the gap to get a T3 class spark.

Most of my chips this month are from opening crystals and doing spotlight missions.
    edited January 2019
    2.28M

1.1M Jetfire

giphy.gif

I know right 😂. I wish I had that much. How much do you spend per month on the game @Vavatron and are you always wearing Arena?

Too much. Casual arena.

I bough Bludgeon, so down a million now.
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    730K left after duping MM x2, Bludgeon x2.
    Don't really fancy 5* versions of any of these gits (due to only having 5* versions of Arcee, Rhinox, Kickback, Grindor and Hotrod. Desperately need a Tact or Demo).

I might buy some 4* for the objectives depending on how much I can make this month but same here. I’m not crazy about any of the 5* atm.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    If I could somehow dupe motormaster with 2 mil chips I'd be happy but I doubt I'll even make 1 mil as I only have 300k atm lol.
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    All that left from Jetfie conversion.
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Im at 1.1 million so far. About 700k from Jetfire.
  • I'm at 300k now, but I also bought 5* Bludgeon and 3* versions of Jazz and MM. Had a bit over 800k converted from Jetfire chips.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Little less than 100. I’m like a noob lol.
    JKIN wrote: »
    Little less than 100. I’m like a noob lol.

That 100k guarantees you the 4* bot of your choice...with patience.
    Many vets here would've chewed your arm off for that offer barely a yr ago!
  • 1.3M at the moment.
  • I got 100K from Jetfire, and I wasn't really trying, tbh.
  • I was at 996k at the end of the Jetfire event, didnt want him as a 5* so didnt spend to break 1 mil. Dont remember where I was at before they converted over, but spent 200k to get 2 of the 3 featured 4*s, which dropped me down. But now I'm back up to 1.1 million. Though the 5*s are tempting, I plan to save till next month to see who drops.

Up to 850k now. Need to grind a lot more raids in the next few days.
    Is it weird I'm pretty comfortable with maxed out 4* bots at this point?
    Managed Kaon with a bunch of 4*.

The thought of having to rank up an entire roster of 5* just bums me out.

815K, which I'll probably use to dupe my remaining 4* to death.
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    I didn’t spend any bot chips. Most of them from Rat event open crystal bonanza.
    4rp7p9y6efby.jpeg
  • Wow, congrats Vavatron!
  • I have 52k
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    @Vavatron sig program for OGP?

Voltron wrote: »

Actually, I used the generic awakening offer on him. This one’s a spare... trying not to use it on windblade!!!

I’ll buy her with chips.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Voltron wrote: »

Actually, I used the generic awakening offer on him. This one’s a spare... trying not to use it on windblade!!!

I’ll buy her with chips.

not a bad idea if a IH crystal event pops up.

nice!!
    6dj3whh9fj42.jpg