Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Future of this game? i havent..

havent played in like 3-4 months, and was planning on coming back, what have i misssed? i heard there was no new bots january and the gamr has progress so far since 5* introduced.

How was january? and how was the $$$ deals so far and...
for Blackfriday/cyber monday and christmas/new year deals?

i heard there was exclusive $100 5* crystals...

I still remember when having a R4 4* was a huge deal, and only whaling out to get him to R5 4* was a big deal..
and that costed like $100 for materials..it was crazy

do you think the game will do anything to save itself for feb?

i want to get back to the game...

Comments

• Options
    Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    Short answer is no.
    Long answer is the game is maybe 6/8 months away from ending. No new content coming any time soon, recycled old spotlight missions every month & the chips are now for 3 old bots which they will change every month.
  • Options
    VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited January 2019
    All I would say is that I am holding out hope. Against my own advice, I still spend on rare deals like T4CS.

Truth is, it’s not looking good.

Some of us hope that Kabam are weighing thier options without the support of Hasbro and deciding a way forward.

Others think that the game will sit without further developement, and drain it’s playerbase until no margin is left, and then the doors close.

My hope is that another franchise merges into the game to expand the player base. But that’s a tall order.

One way or the other, it’s a good time to catch-up if you are coming back and enjoy the game @Forged2Fight

Re. What’s changed, for me the big ones are:

5 stars are accessible
    5/5 is possible for $$$$$
    5 star awakenings are available
    5 star sigs are available
    T4 is very accessible
    Duping 5 stars can be done strategically
    6 stars have been eluded to

What’s glaringly not changed:

Mods, 4 star limit and cannot be maxed out
    No Act 4

There was a time where player bases were going to be added to MCOC, but now it’s like Kabam have been disappointed with them. Frankly they are essentially pointless. Making a base that is difficult to penetrate is virtually impossible. I would suggest that revives and heals be eliminated, and that modes be strengthened so that bases are more challenging to raid. Lastly, successful defenses must be as valuable as successful attacks. Maybe then the players would care about them.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I beg to differ. People tend to think base defense is a joke no matter what. That's true for those who agree to raid your base. You've ignored, however, those who refrain.

I've upgraded my base from 20k to 40k. Although there is hardly any successful defense, the daily raids dropped by about 50%.
  • Options
    I beg to differ. People tend to think base defense is a joke no matter what. That's true for those who agree to raid your base. You've ignored, however, those who refrain.

I've upgraded my base from 20k to 40k. Although there is hardly any successful defense, the daily raids dropped by about 50%.

Nobody’s denied what you said, the point we’re making is that it’s irrelavent. There is no motivation, i.e. reward for successful defense.

You should get gold, say 50k for every successful defense and chips.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited January 2019
    After all bots previously released go through the raid store, I’m hoping new bots and content follows
    Kabam is not done yet 👍
  • Options
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    After all bots previously released go through the raid store, I’m hoping new bots and content follows
    Kabam is not done yet 👍

Id be thoroughly disappointed if the game finished without a BW Megatron. Or a great many other characters that kabam could use to give it as much variety as mcoc.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Vydious please come clean with us and tell us what is happening. A lot of players have left because of the uncertainty, and there have been many who refuse to spend for the same reason. If it’s licensing issues or whatever, just tell us so we at least know where the game is headed over the next year.

We all enjoy the game, or we wouldn’t be here asking. Hell, I wouldn’t even mind taking a lead from mcoc and throw in tf versions of dungeons, alliance war, stuff like that. The ideas are there, they just need implemented. Or ask the community what they want to see from the game, surely giving the players what they’re asking for is win-win?
  • Options
    I remember a year or two ago in MCOC, Kabam Miike announces that there was a 2-year plan in-place for the game.

Something along those lines would be nice.
  • Options
    JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    I dont think anyone pointed this out (sorry if I missed you).

No more new bots.
  • Options
    Yep...I feel more bots are coming in the 8 months range though
  • Options
    And I'm not giving up on this game until transmetal tarantulas is in it! DO YOU HEAR ME @Kabam I SAID IM NOT GIVING UP UNTIL TRANSMETAL TARANTULAS IS IN THE GAME! and aven then I'm still not giving up ;)