Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

I'm lacking resources and I have no clue how to get them

2»

Comments

• Options
    JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    If you’ve completed the story, just spam the last level repeatedly for mountains of ore. It dishes out like nothing else, lots of xp too.

It can be strolled on auto fight with a decent team of r4’s, just the last fight needs a little management.

T2a, you need to hit expert and especially master to get a decent income. Just build up over time and gradually start mastering chapters, you’ll get there eventually. Get it from the raid store too.

Unless you’ve got mountains of 5* before you need to start ranking them, you should maintain a good enough income to r4/5 a bot every month. Just keep hammering it

I haven’t completed Story yet, but you can go to 3.4.5 and get yourself a ton of EXP for just 3 energy, reset, and repeat.
  • Options
    Now I need gold...Get crackin' Minions!
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Here's my Inventory:
    Too many T2 class sparks
    Not enough T3 class sparks
    More of T3 alpha and T4 basic which I can't use
    Not enough T2 alpha or... Ore-13

So yeah I find this thread to be relatable
  • Options
    Could someone help me with gold? I just r5ed my 4* optimus and I want to level him up
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    edited February 2019
    Could someone help me with gold? I just r5ed my 4* optimus and I want to level him up

Equip hound, cloaking field, star saber relics before you claim any gold rewards or sell any items, ore, or sparks for gold. Also works when you open arena and elite 4 hour crystals <- these give a ton of gold for some reason. Also have these relics equipped while running arenas and missions and your gold will pile up so fast you will start ranking up total randos out of boredom. If you tell me you don't have any of those relics after I typed all of this, then...
    4p4eaqyt3m2v.gif