Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Do you like the new generic bot chips?

I have a poll for yall! Do you like the generic bot chips?

Do you like the new generic bot chips? 46 votes

Yes
60%
ManthroJKLSilent_AssassinAnnatarDeadSilenceKillMasterCChuck_CanuckDrShotgunserdoodJOUSTAnakinPrimeSeb1976Black_ThoughtVavatronBntyhntr3232_Scarlett_KnightJazz444Sonicprime1963BlackRazakVoltron 28 votes
No
15%
Joker69jferg88IbooHbomb76Drumz13OptimalOptimus_MV1916trotter39 7 votes
I'm in the middle
23%
BeastdadAustin555555M00NParadoxFurySparkShredderCeltScarredArachnid333DeadMemeBoiSycko5Kittenlightningbaron 11 votes

Comments

• Seb1976Seb1976 Posts: 77
    Yes
    Yup, but they’d pair much better with new bots to spend them on
  • Yes
    I see your point...but I like that they're using old bots...it makes me save up for 4 stars
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Yes
    This is a cool feature although it arrives too late. Many have suggested the bot chip go generic upon the introduction of monthly featured.

I still think they could boost the amount over a month. Getting 3m over 2 months is still a grinding challenge because even after the crystal opening orgy, I've only made 1.35m so far.
  • No
    No. Would have liked new bot chips. But ya know
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    No
    They wouldve been better when there were new bots.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Yes
    Maybe a stalling technique.
    Being able to do dupe a 4*/get an elusive bot is hugely welcome, all things considered.
    Fingers crossed till Kabam are back in business making new bots.
  • Yes
    Joker69 wrote: »
    They wouldve been better when there were new bots.

I said do you like the generic bot chips not do you like the no more bots thing
  • I'm in the middle
    The plus side is that it's not specific to any bots and they don't get "wasted" like past bot specific chips. At least Jetfire chips were converted.

I am still not a millionaire. 🤣

I am in the middle.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    edited January 2019
    Yes
    I’m looking for 3 bots in particular:
    5* Megatronus
    Scout Bee any rarity
    Ultra Magnus any rarity
  • Yes
    JKIN wrote: »
    5* Megatronus
    Scout Bee any rarity
    Ultra Magnus any rarity

Ultra magnus is slow...
  • Ultra magnus is slow...
    Ha -- unless you're fighting against him. Then I swear he dances around like a freaking scout and I can't line up a shot on him.

• I'm in the middle
    What I’m curious is if they bring new bots back, will they switch back the old bot chips or stick with these.
  • No
    It's recycled so no I do not enjoy or like until I see something new no
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Yes
    What I’m curious is if they bring new bots back, will they switch back the old bot chips or stick with these.

Well, elusive Miike said it's a PERMANENT change...
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    edited January 2019
    Yes
    JKIN wrote: »
    5* Megatronus
    Scout Bee any rarity
    Ultra Magnus any rarity

Ultra magnus is slow...

If you don’t know, ever since I started the game, I haven’t found a SINGLE Ultra Magnus of any rarity. I’m really hoping for him now.

That’s the reason I want him.
    Same reason I want G1 Bee. I wasn’t able to get him during the Christmas event.
  • Silent_AssassinSilent_Assassin Posts: 134
    edited January 2019
    Yes
    I’m sick of getting bots I just don’t care about or use from 5* crystals. Duped Mix Daddy in my last 5*
    🤗🤗🤗🤗
    I Prefer knowing what I’m getting.
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    edited January 2019
    Yes
    Yes.
    Too bad that there is no new bots and no new spotlights and story, which make this game dead.
    I wish they do this when the game was alive.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I like generic bot chips but I don’t like that you now have to grind for 3m chips per month instead of 1m chips to achieve all objectives. But I guess they need to have something for the whales.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Yes
    How about:

“I love the new generic bot chips, don’t like how they came about, and worry about the long-term viability of the game as a result.”
  • Yes
    Ultra magnus is slow...
    Ha -- unless you're fighting against him. Then I swear he dances around like a freaking scout and I can't line up a shot on him.

That's true...and he can trash bludgeon and drift