Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Great promo ads

I’m loving the ads for new games to play. Strike force is awesome. While it’s a button pushing game. The support service is very responsive to the game bugs and compensate players appropriately. Plus they release new material every month and a new hero! How cool! The other game that I got into , from the adverts, is rangers of oblivion. Very cool game. It has the direct action that this game used to have...when you perform a function, such as block or attack...it actually works! How novel! Anyways..thanks Kabam for giving me many more alternatives to play.
Tagged:

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Have you tried War of Colony? 😂
  • Hey Commanders!

While it's awesome that you're encountering ads that are recommending things you enjoy, remember that the purpose of this forum is for discussion about Transformers: Forged to Fight. To keep the discussions here focused on the game, I'm going to close this thread. Nevertheless, the kind words are definitely appreciated, @Beerguzzler!
This discussion has been closed.