Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I want to be constructive and say thank you.

First off. Thank you moderators for responding only when there is a posting you may find offensive or you deem against forum rules. It would be more constructive if you responded to the numerous postings of issues or concerns that players bring up. Also, it would be most encouraging if we heard from you, at least, once a week about any development in the game.

Secondly, I think it’s great that we have rehashed old spotlight missions and mediocre improved rewards for arena. It has given hope to the new players to grind endlessly tonever catch up to the top players, and more reason for the top players to rank 5 all 50 4 Star they have and drink a beer! How exciting!

I also think it’s great how the development team has finally found the time to stop developing while the servers are so overworked that the game lags stop bots in the middle of a fight, the AI’s are undisciplined in their responses during a battle, and the time to load a battle is longer than a microwave popcorn!

I can’t be more constructive in saying that I enjoyed playing this game for 2 years and would love to spend more money, but i5 would be great if there was a reason for both?

Comments

• CeltCelt Posts: 190
    Despite the fact that I agree with almost everything you did say, and even if it's the truth, i am sorry to tell you this : inb4 closed
    That's how it works
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    You find it surprising that they would close toxic threads like this?

Don't like the game, then leave. The rest of us can enjoy it
  • BeerguzzlerBeerguzzler Posts: 104
    edited January 2019
    I’ve been closed twice now. Not surprised, nor care. I am leaving. This was a fun game. And only a few enjoy it now. I’m pointing out the ongoing problems that have worsened over the year. More so, when the problems are mentioned by the player base, they get censored on forums or totally neglected by customer support. We only get a response from the mods here to politically correct the sheep that post. Otherwise, no news, no updates. And to paraphrase them, if we don’t hear from them, nothing is going on.
    Manthro wrote: »

• And I am leaving,.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Just curious, why do some of your letter Ts come out as 5s?
  • Haha, sausage fingers on an iPad.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited January 2019
    gatsby.gif

posting a good by thread that was a "constructive thank you" ROFL
    Beastdad wrote: »
    That is way too much common sense and truth for this message board. Congrats

yeah common sense it is not. a person with common sense knows posting a goodbye thread to a freemuim game like you are some VIP is really just a self gratifying gesture. who you trying to fool?
  • PeasPeas Posts: 74
    I was going to comment but really, why?

Maybe the OP feels better but it’s hard to see why anyone else would after reading it.

Damn, I did comment.
    edited January 2019
    Voltron wrote: »

yeah common sense it is not. a person with common sense knows posting a goodbye thread to a freemuim game like you are some VIP is really just a self gratifying gesture. who you trying to fool?

Pointing out how quickly mods jump on here to delete a post while simple updates to this game have gone unnoticed for a year in some cases is definitely common sense.

The fact that the person laid it out while waiving goodbye does not dilute the message.

It just went over your head, or you work for Kabam.

you really going to try to lecture me on common sense and follow up with that? ok buddy :D

oh yeah.. Mods ≠ Programmers. common sense people should be able to understand that
    edited January 2019

Pointing out how quickly mods jump on here to delete a post while simple updates to this game have gone unnoticed for a year in some cases is definitely common sense.

The fact that the person laid it out while waiving goodbye does not dilute the message.

It just went over your head, or you work for Kabam.

you really going to try to lecture me on common sense and follow up with that? ok buddy :D

oh yeah.. Mods ≠ Programmers. common sense people should be able to understand that

I’d slay you a little more, but you didn’t really say anything so I’ll just let you be.

sure..if that makes you feel better "slay". lol
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Haha, sausage fingers on an iPad.

Haha...

Anyways, Voltron and Beastdad working hard to make sure this thread will be closed.
    Darm0k wrote: »

Haha...

Anyways, Voltron and Beastdad working hard to make sure this thread will be closed.

sorry! just speeding up the inevitable. lol. different story if it this was a legitimate thank you/goodbye.

slay all the passive aggressive 💩
  • Darm0k wrote: »

Haha...

Good stock, those guys. Love their spirit.But this thread was closed upon conception. At least, it gave a few of us something to read and think about besides another poll on which bot should I rank 5 now, who is worse mix or hound or the totally dead end idea of which bot do you think may be next month? My point was self gratifying. If I’m gonna go, I’m gonna put my balls on the table to be slammed. My point of it all, is this game was great. But it suffers from massive neglect from the ones operating it, and absolutely zero communication from the folks who speak to the fans. Moreso, complaints or more importantly, errors with the game mechanics get fumbled, ignored, or totally blown off by the support team at Kabam. The only other outlet to make problems known with the hope they may be rectified was the forums. But now, we don’t hear from mods unless it’s to censor. There is very little hope and a whole lot of cynicism now. I’m not sorry to say, but what a crappy company. I am sad that this game has gone the way it has.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Don't forget your severed man-bits on the way out buddy.
    In all honesty though, we really don't need another thread of this type of content.
    A graceful exit, with maybe a bye-bye support ticket, would be ideal.
    This post is a triggering mechanism for similar minded folk.

There are plenty of noobs and dedicated vets that have a manner of hope for f2f. That enjoy the IP, and want what's best.

If you've had your laughs with f2f and now find it a chore, why not take a break?

Schadenfreude serves no one. Narcissistic to the point you feel you deserve a grovelling apology from the mods (who just manage the boards. Do you cuss at your deliveryman/cashier for the crap songs in the CD you bought?)

I've said it before, you guys really don't get how lucky you are to have MY beloved Transformers available for FREE in a top quality game.

Wrinkles and all.
    edited January 2019
    @Beerguzzler Props to owning up! Total legitimate concerns but I also think our expectations are a bit high..more because of its big brother. They front loaded resources and tried to make it another MCOC and it didn't work. There has to be a transition phase to move this game onto its own path. It could be good, it could be bad. We don't know. I don't think the Mods even know (and why they can't say much) but that's just my assumption. EOD, it's a freemium game and should be treated as such. it's still better than the other games out there. I do hope you check back after a nice break and hopefully the game will be updated to where you would want to play again. If not, enjoy being free from the prison grind!
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    edited January 2019
    First off. Thank you moderators for responding only when there is a posting you may find offensive or you deem against forum rules. It would be more constructive if you responded to the numerous postings of issues or concerns that players bring up. Also, it would be most encouraging if we heard from you, at least, once a week about any development in the game.

Secondly, I think it’s great that we have rehashed old spotlight missions and mediocre improved rewards for arena. It has given hope to the new players to grind endlessly tonever catch up to the top players, and more reason for the top players to rank 5 all 50 4 Star they have and drink a beer! How exciting!

I also think it’s great how the development team has finally found the time to stop developing while the servers are so overworked that the game lags stop bots in the middle of a fight, the AI’s are undisciplined in their responses during a battle, and the time to load a battle is longer than a microwave popcorn!

I can’t be more constructive in saying that I enjoyed playing this game for 2 years and would love to spend more money, but i5 would be great if there was a reason for both?

Legit I was just thinking how much fun TFTF was when I was about to play Fortnite, and decided to play TFTF.
    Went to the Forums to check things out.
    Saw this.
    Welp, it’s never too late to search those Chilly Gnomes!
    Congradulations, you have stopped a player from playing TFTF today.
  • To be fair to the OP, there’s a thread floating around simply entitled ‘hello’. I’m not going to get involved over a dispute over manners if he’s saying goodbye, just common courtesy and all.
  • On another note......

1bbjp646gbg2.jpeg
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    I'm just messing with you, bro. It takes a lot to leave the game and it's something many here have considered but were not strong enough to do. I hope you find another game or hobby that you enjoy.
    And I am leaving,.

giphy.gif
  • Is it too late for @kabam to respond to this?
  • I’ve been closed twice now. Not surprised, nor care. I am leaving. This was a fun game. And only a few enjoy it now. I’m pointing out the ongoing problems that have worsened over the year. More so, when the problems are mentioned by the player base, they get censored on forums or totally neglected by customer support. We only get a response from the mods here to politically correct the sheep that post. Otherwise, no news, no updates. And to paraphrase them, if we don’t hear from them, nothing is going on.
    Manthro wrote: »

Sorry, goodbye, the game still amuses me, but I'm beginning to doubt, but I'm going to continue until the end of this game because I love him.