Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

I need help with 5* shards

Hello to all! I am having difficulties with 5* shards (not really I just need a few more) I am 1000 shards away from my first 5*! I will have 500 more shards in 3 hours from now...but are there any quick ways to get 500 more shards fast?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Since you only need 500 shards, and that is given when you open a 4* crystal, I would focus on forging away 3* bots until you form a 4* crystal.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    The monthly achievements for January 2019 have quite the number of 5* shards @Bntyhntr3232_
    Or
    Like @Bi1b0Baggins said, grind away during Crystal Arenas for PBC, 3*, 4* shards
  • Options
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    The monthly achievements for January 2019 have quite the number of 5* shards @Bntyhntr3232_
    Or
    Like @Bi1b0Baggins said, grind away during Crystal Arenas for PBC, 3*, 4* shards

I have "I still function!" At almost 100% so that'll get me a 4*...almost anyway
  • Options
    JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Or

I have "I still function!" At almost 100% so that'll get me a 4*...almost anyway

Nice! When your done, open that crystal. If for some reason you weren’t able to complete it or miss out tomorrow, FORGE your 3*s.
  • Options
    I got my 5 star @JKIN @BlackRazak @Bi1b0Baggins

And its magnus...
  • Options
    Funny thing is...I got him because I got a 4* mirage from a styling and profiling crystal...so that's good luck
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Noice
  • Options
    Yeah...I'm gonna use them both to death...

...and back
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812

...and back

Your 1st 5* will always be special.
    Now go watch @Inqosly , for some tips.
    Magnus is a heavy hitter, and makes short work of Primal, Tantrum and Hound.
    Happy for you, @Bntyhntr3232_
  • Options

...and back

Your 1st 5* will always be special.
    Now go watch @Inqosly , for some tips.
    Magnus is a heavy hitter, and makes short work of Primal, Tantrum and Hound.
    Happy for you, @Bntyhntr3232_

Thank you for that @BlackRazak I have figured out that Magnus can be useful if you practice with him...very happy to have him