Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The campaign worthy of legend! (A modern take on the IronHide gambit)

2»

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    DAY 57

its tactician day...and I didn't even get half of what I needed...I'm disappointed with how much essence it costs...

Why is still a thing

Why is what still a thing?

there is no need to continue this thread imo.....if you want to let people know how you’re doing upgrading your bots message your ally or one of the many line groups.....i don’t mean to be harsh but i can say(for myself) that i don’t want to see this popping up everyday

Then ignore the thread...problem solved
  • DAY 57

its tactician day...and I didn't even get half of what I needed...I'm disappointed with how much essence it costs...

Why is still a thing

there is no need to continue this thread imo.....if you want to let people know how you’re doing upgrading your bots message your ally or one of the many line groups.....i don’t mean to be harsh but i can say(for myself) that i don’t want to see this popping up everyday

stop writing othe thread....problem solved
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    DAY 57

Why is still a thing

stop coming on the forums - problem solved.

I don't like the kid but he is entitled to do this if he wishes and it isn't doing you any harm.
  • @Bntyhntr3232_ I want to wish you good luck on upgrading that Ultra Magnus!
    I have mine on R3 and he is awesome!!
    Idk why some players don’t like him, I think he’s really good.
    Here’s a picture of mine 😁
    km4ak8mt3pjf.png
    DaveJL wrote: »
    DAY 57

Why is still a thing

I don't like the kid but he is entitled to do this if he wishes and it isn't doing you any harm.

Thanks for standing up for me...and...can we not argue anymore?
  • edited March 2019
    Agreed, let's focus on the topic at hand here!

Good luck on your endeavor @Bntyhntr3232_!
    DAY 57

Why is still a thing

doubtful
    Agreed! Lets focus on the topic at hand here! Good luck on your endeavor @Bntyhntr3232_!

Thanks...I am still waiting for tact essence
    DAY 57

Why is still a thing

doubtful

Lol ok
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    DAY 57

Why is still a thing

doubtful

To be fair, @DaveJL , i also run a thread where it seems like I've lost it, constantly talking to myself.
    REQUIREMENTS.

@Bntyhntr3232_ , what's legendary is the amount of times you actually quote yourself. Like wow.

G'luck with your UM though, i actually hope you r5 him so we can have some semblance of tranquility

BlackRazak wrote: »
    DAY 57

Why is still a thing

doubtful

To be fair, @DaveJL , i also run a thread where it seems like I've lost it, constantly talking to myself.
    REQUIREMENTS.

@Bntyhntr3232_ , what's legendary is the amount of times you actually quote yourself. Like wow.

G'luck with your UM though, i actually hope you r5 him so we can have some semblance of tranquility

I've seen your thread, and I've always thought it deserved a lot more recognition from the game team.
  • What I don't get, @that1guy, is why it takes you so long to rank it R2 ?
    Even if really unlucky with the t3 crystals, you can have a t3 in a month, playing the daily. Less if you replay it, potentially with some Oregon.
    The thread started in early Feb, so if you're dedicated to it, you should be aiming for rank 3 by now.
    edited April 2019
    What I don't get, @that1guy, is why it takes you so long to rank it R2 ?
    Even if really unlucky with the t3 crystals, you can have a t3 in a month, playing the daily. Less if you replay it, potentially with some Oregon.
    The thread started in early Feb, so if you're dedicated to it, you should be aiming for rank 3 by now.

I'm not @that1guy and my problem was I never knew about the t3 missions till 2 weeks ago
  • What I don't get, @that1guy, is why it takes you so long to rank it R2 ?

I'm not @that1guy and my problem was I never knew about the t3 missions till 2 weeks ago

You never knew?
    What I don't get, @that1guy, is why it takes you so long to rank it R2 ?

You never knew?

Embarrassingly no
    Its tactician day! Time for me to grind! But...I'm not going to because it's my sisters birthday and I want to make it special for her...but I may or may not sneak some grinding in :p
    I FIIIINALLLLLY got enough tact sparks...and I'm out of t3 basics...
    vyvau9igad70.jpg
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    ...you can have a t3 in a month, playing the daily. Less if you replay it, potentially with some Energon.

Wait. Can you replay a T3C daily mission and get the T3C essence rewards again?

I don't mean the bonus rewards for completing both lanes -- I assume those are only available once. But the 500 T3C essence? You can get that repeatedly?

(Also, congrats to Bntyhntr3232! Hope you get those T3B soon!)
    ...you can have a t3 in a month, playing the daily. Less if you replay it, potentially with some Energon.

Wait. Can you replay a T3C daily mission and get the T3C essence rewards again?

I don't mean the bonus rewards for completing both lanes -- I assume those are only available once. But the 500 T3C essence? You can get that repeatedly?

(Also, congrats to Bntyhntr3232! Hope you get those T3B soon!)

You can get essence every time you play...about 300 for the harder path...but the 500 reward is the completion reward
    If I didn't r4 kickback I'd have the necessary sparks
  • PeasPeas Posts: 74
    Kickback is a fun bot though. Same thing happens to me. Rank up one, grind, rank up the next one.
    Peas wrote: »
    Kickback is a fun bot though. Same thing happens to me. Rank up one, grind, rank up the next one.

Don't get me wrong Kickback is a great bot! He remains my favorite scout of all time...and I don't regret ranking him up...I can always get more t3 basics!