Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Robotronus is ruining raids

13»

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Megatronus definitely has different AI between raids, arenas, and missions. He's super cake on arenas and missions, even buffed up with mods, but on Raids he's ridiculous.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Megatronus definitely has different AI between raids, arenas, and missions. He's super cake on arenas and missions, even buffed up with mods, but on Raids he's ridiculous.

Thanks. Thought i was imagining things.
    Just whacked some 5000Pi Megatronuseseses with 2700Pi 5* Rhinox.
    It's like a different bot, almost.

On the other hand, Cheetor, Primal, Waspinator, Bonecrusher are EASY in raids but Lord help me in missions
  • In honor of the impending Raid Week, I'd like to resurrect this thread to refresh some memory, and school some of the newer players on ROBOTRONUS COUNTERMEASURES.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    In honor of the impending Raid Week, I'd like to resurrect this thread to refresh some memory, and school some of the newer players on ROBOTRONUS COUNTERMEASURES.

Taking him off of defence seems like a good start.
    C'MON EVERYONE, GROUP EFFORT!!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Collusion 🙄
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    In honor of the impending Raid Week, I'd like to resurrect this thread to refresh some memory, and school some of the newer players on ROBOTRONUS COUNTERMEASURES.

ahhh meme-king Baggins. You just took some chips off me
  • DaveJL wrote: »

ahhh meme-king Baggins. You just took some chips off me

giphy.gif