Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission - Reforged: Well, That's Just Primal

Comments

• Kitten wrote: »
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    I'm conflicted now... Phat damage or Phat bleed stacks... HELP!!

Phat bleed stacks

And, Phat stun loops...
  • Definitely going for WB. IH's insane-o damage is too unreliable for me.
  • Bloodbath FTW
  • Jazz444 wrote: »
    Jstnedge wrote: »
    If you have one of the 3 bots being released next, for example I have 5 star Windblade at rank 4, will I automatically get the monthly objectives for Windblade?
    Wow 😮 that’s amazing rank 4 Windblade how does she do, would you recommend I’d buy her instead of Jazz ?
    You should definitely get those objectives
    There’s no way to forge a 5* Windblade to get that rank 2 objective lol 😂

I prefer Windblade over Jazz especially if you have deep wounds mastery and assassin mastery maxed out. The bleed damage she does is killer
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    If you have one of the 3 bots being released next, for example I have 5 star Windblade at rank 4, will I automatically get the monthly objectives for Windblade?
    Wow 😮 that’s amazing rank 4 Windblade how does she do, would you recommend I’d buy her instead of Jazz ?

I prefer Windblade over Jazz especially if you have deep wounds mastery and assassin mastery maxed out. The bleed damage she does is killer

Ok 👍 thank you for replying sounds great 👍
    I’ve got a max 4* Jazz and 4* Prowl and this little 5* guy 😁 I’m a scout player I was thinking about maxing my 4* Windblade for the objectives but I should probably go with Windblade’s 5*
    ahjx560x9li4.png
  • Jazz444 wrote: »

I’ve got a max 4* Jazz and 4* Prowl and this little 5* guy 😁 I’m a scout player I was thinking about maxing my 4* Windblade for the objectives but I should probably go with Windblade’s 5*
    ahjx560x9li4.png

zaiudkkmrjn5.jpg

ahjx560x9li4.png

zaiudkkmrjn5.jpg

Awesome Windblade I really want her now 👍
    Congrats on her bud 👍
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    edited February 2019
    Ironhide does a TON of damage, but when I use him I find his sig VERY unreliable.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Any veterans remember the bosses ? And mods
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Slayer wrote: »

Go to INightskies' Youtube. He has recorded almost all fights from Primal spotlight.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    DonApis wrote: »

Go to INightskies' Youtube. He has recorded almost all fights from Primal spotlight.

I do this too with ReForged Spotlights.

And where did @WarCat go?
  • And when will there be new special missions and new bots?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    And when will there be new special missions and new bots?

bt2y6m3wcjvj.jpeg
  • I have an issue to report with regards to the purchase of this month’s featured bots. I purchased a 4* Windblade using bot chips, but I did not get my monthly objective reward for acquiring the 4* Windblade. Can anyone else confirm that they are having the same issue?
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Technobot wrote: »
    I have an issue to report with regards to the purchase of this month’s featured bots. I purchased a 4* Windblade using bot chips, but I did not get my monthly objective reward for acquiring the 4* Windblade. Can anyone else confirm that they are having the same issue?

Same here I bought all 3* & 4* and no rewards in monthly objectives @Kabam Miike
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited February 2019
    NidRob wrote: »
    Technobot wrote: »
    I have an issue to report with regards to the purchase of this month’s featured bots. I purchased a 4* Windblade using bot chips, but I did not get my monthly objective reward for acquiring the 4* Windblade. Can anyone else confirm that they are having the same issue?

Same here I bought all 3* & 4* and no rewards in monthly objectives @Kabam Miike

Update: So I did get a 3* & 4* Ironhide (3* first) and those registered in the Monthly Objectives. So that makes wonder... is there a specific order in which you have to get the featured bots in order for them to register? Or did I just get the 4* Windblade too quickly before she could register in the monthly objectives?
    vx6ab0tkvjwh.png
    ib91yt9djkuo.png
    5o6ygmu9v0r2.png
    jyk48d9ii9di.png
    6sp6gez4v479.png
    3iiq6q5cs7a9.png

I got nothing yet!!!
    NidRob wrote: »
    I got nothing yet!!!

Oh, i'm not saying this is the player's fault. Nobody is saying that. We're gonna make sure we fix this for anybody that bought the Featured Bots when they first came out and didn't get the objectives fulfilled.

It looks like we're going to try and get that done tomorrow, as we need some time to collect the data on who was affected.

From: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/7613/warning-dont-buy-the-new-bots-instantly
    Thanks buddy @Darm0k

• Since we're reforging spotlights can we also "reforge" the splash-screens to what it was for that particular spotlight?
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Agree, so tired of the splash screen.
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    But the blaster screen will be correct soon :D
    edited February 2019
    I remember this Primal Spotlight Mission lol I had recently started playing and all I had was 3*s lol 😂 I can’t wait to do better than back then all I could 100% was easy, medium, and hard, this time around my 4*s and 5*s mean business lol look out Expert and Master 👍
    Is it just me or does Kabam love pairing absorb projectile (or similar mods i.e. energon shield) with tac Megatron?
  • Idem pour windblade 3/ iron 3 / et blaster 3 acheter par cristaux trio tactique
  • Pas de récompense mensuel également
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited February 2019
    Desir123 wrote: »
    Pas de récompense mensuel également

See how ELEGANT F2F looks in French!
    Tres Bien!

Then Bay ruins the entire language
    z1tdqsg5rzfl.jpg
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Ready your Cyclonus for Primal in 3.2
    Thank me later
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Ready your Cyclonus for Primal in 3.2
    Thank me later

I find G1 Megs makes a real monkey out of Primal.
    Does his dark field kill Primal's debuff faster than Megs?
    Curious
  • Ok. I bought the 5* windblade from the store for the monthly objective but did not receive the rank 2 objective even though my windblade is rank 4