Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

This month's bots

LeadblastLeadblast Posts: 8
edited February 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Ok so (as always), as I am still fairly new to this game, which one out of these bots would you recommend buying/duping first? Blaster, Windblade, or Ironhide?

if you want to know in order to answer, I have a bunch of bots already but not all of them are leveled up. I have all three of the current monthly bots (3 stars) and I do intend to dupe one of them first. So, one of my best bots right now is a 3 star Bludgeon (which I've been working on since I joined in almost a month ago) which I currently use along with G1 Prime and Jazz for raiding purposes. I also acquired a 3 star Dinobot, he is not quite as leveled up as my Bludgeon, but I also got two Primals (a 3 star duped one and a 4 star unduped), and a 3 star Rhinox so I will have a Beast Wars trio at some point. So, with Bludgeon, Dinobot, and Windblade I guess I could assemble a Swordmasters team, but idk how good is this.

From movie universe bots, I have MV1 Prime, but I'm still missing a 3 star Bumblebee, I believe I do have Hot Rod, Drift, Mixmaster, Barricade and Grindor though.

As for Blaster potential partners I have Soundwave, but he is also a tech bot, so I think having both in the team is highly redundant. Didn't check what more synergies he has, I am missing Arcee, I am missing Ratchet, I have Magnus, Galvatron, Cyclonus, Tantrum, G1 Prime and Jazz of course, Motormaster... and I think that's it.

basically, I can make a Swordmaster team, I am missing Bumblebee for a good movie Autobot team, and a bunch of G1 bots that I haven't looked into.

Edit: I apologize for posting this in the bugs and issues section of the forum, I realized too late where I was... please move thread if you must

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited February 2019
    Windblade and Ironhide . These two are god tier
    Blaster on the other i mean ... He's a good defender also there are better techs than him for sure.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    edited February 2019
    I saved up for 5* Iron hide , grinding t4 arena today to r4 him. He's a monster. Also he doesn't really need to be awakened to be great. Windblade on the other hand is a lot better dupped.
  • Swordmaster teams kick serious butt. All three of them together can usually rip through most every bot. You can even swap in Ironhide to help tankiness and burst damage, but Bludgeon does that well enough on his own too.

I've been using this team almost from the start, and I've got Windblade and Dinobot as R5 4* bots and Bludgeon as R4 5* and he is brutal! I've been able to end matches in one heavy shot with him, doing anywhere from 6-8k damage on a single heavy at the start of matches, and getting him going with his sig pretty much guarantees burst damage that can easily keep up with or exceed Ironhide. Bludgeon can also handle HA pretty well (not Windblade though), and Dinobot can if you're good and fast with him.

Definitely unlock Bludgeon's sig as soon as you can. Dinobot's sig is great too and gives some armor pen and lets you break through blocks using basic melee attacks on bleeding targets (most bots bleed from his heavy). I'm not sure exactly how Windblade's sig works since it depends on the enemy's health, but higher crit rate is always a good thing, especially stacking with the swordmaster bonus.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I see nothing tactical in this Tactical Trio. They are mainly brutal dot bots.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    I see nothing tactical in this Tactical Trio. They are mainly brutal dot bots.

That’s exactly what I was thinking.
  • I ended up pulling Blaster from a 4-Star Crystal and I already had Windblade prior to the event so that just leaves Ironhide as the only 4-Star I need.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Blaster is a fantastic bot in specific situations. I've found him incredibly useful against Megatronus and other ranged fighters. Good long battle bots due to how his charges stack.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    I ended up pulling Blaster from a 4-Star Crystal and I already had Windblade prior to the event so that just leaves Ironhide as the only 4-Star I need.

Ironhide’s sig, though.
    I have him dupped, and the reason he’s my most powerful Demo but not on my mission team is the fact that, we’ll, first of all, he has no synergies with the bots on my team, but also because his sig is EXTREMELY unreliable and it’s nearly useless at level 5 because it only adds a tiny bit of damage to the crit.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I'm currently in it for the monthly objectives, I wouldn't be able to get the 27 minimum so imma just wait 'til next month, see who's there