Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Please discontinue 2-Stars

Comments

• Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited February 2019
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    No way....2*s are easy to Max and make great forge fodder. Also makes good arena players.
    I've been fine with no 1*s, but 2*s are super useful.

Save your resources. The gold/forge exp ratio is too low with 2*s. At the current stage, even 3*s are meant to be forged unupgraded. Only sig level matters.

Really?
    Like I believe you, I guess I've never thought of it. I try to level bots fast, and the fastest way is to max and trash.
    Is there by chance a breakdown of how best to use resources floating around?
    I seem to always run out of t1 basic while I have overloads of t2a and t3 class

Lol if your a rich top player like Omega go ahead and use up your parts to max 4stars then forge them if you want
    I can 100% complete Master with my 4star squad so I don’t see a need to max them out and forge into 5stars at the moment
    Instead of maxing 4stars and forging I’m ranking up new 5stars that will help me in the future

Except we weren't talking about 4*s. We we're talking about 2*&3* bots.
    And you still need specific resources to get a 5* past a certain level, and that goes to who? The "rich top player like Omega"
    So I don't understand the point you're trying to make here.

You said my T1 sparks are gone
    And I’ve got tons of T3 sparks and tons of T2 Alpha
    I just didn’t think it fit lol 😂 but if you really have overflowed T2 Alpha Congrats But I’m still working hard to get mine for my newest 5*s
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Hopefully 2stars are removed really quickly cause 3stars should be the only thing be forged into 4*s and 5*s
    Cause 2stars do near to nothing waste of time and money 😕
  • Options
    And if 2 stars are removed this same thread crops up in 3 months time saying remove all the 3 stars. :P
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    And if 2 stars are removed this same thread crops up in 3 months time saying remove all the 3 stars. :P

No we use 3stars in arenas or forging
    2stars are well just junk ):
  • Options
    @Jazz444 Answer this man!
  • Options
    I wouldn't object to a new tier of PBC and Daily crystals, similar to how they award "Elite" daily crystals above a certain commander level (40, I think?).

Maybe at commander level 60, you could get something like Superior Bot Crystals to replace PBC's, and Superior Daily crystals to replace the Elite ones. No 2-star bots or mods in those crystals. You could still buy 2-star crystals from the raid store if you wanted.

This would actually give me more incentive to push to commander level 60 (currently at 56).
  • Options
    @Jazz444 Answer this man!

😮! ?
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    I wouldn't object to a new tier of PBC and Daily crystals, similar to how they award "Elite" daily crystals above a certain commander level (40, I think?).

Maybe at commander level 60, you could get something like Superior Bot Crystals to replace PBC's, and Superior Daily crystals to replace the Elite ones. No 2-star bots or mods in those crystals. You could still buy 2-star crystals from the raid store if you wanted.

This would actually give me more incentive to push to commander level 60 (currently at 56).

That would be nice 👍⭐️
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    The only time I think 2* will be cast aside when 6* will be released.
    Like create a supreme daily crystal for players above and at level 55 and which will not include 2*... 79% chance for 3* followed by 20% for 4* and 1% for 5*.
    That way 6* would be like the 5* are as now.
    But it's sort of early to think 6* will be here anytime soon.

Also, 1* are still in game folks. Players below level 40 can still get them from daily crystal.
  • Options
    Slayer wrote: »
    The only time I think 2* will be cast aside when 6* will be released.
    Like create a supreme daily crystal for players above and at level 55 and which will not include 2*... 79% chance for 3* followed by 20% for 4* and 1% for 5*.
    That way 6* would be like the 5* are as now.
    But it's sort of early to think 6* will be here anytime soon.

Also, 1* are still in game folks. Players below level 40 can still get them from daily crystal.

So one level up and I can't get 1 stars anymore?
  • Options
    BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    No way....2*s are easy to Max and make great forge fodder. Also makes good arena players.

Save your resources. The gold/forge exp ratio is too low with 2*s. At the current stage, even 3*s are meant to be forged unupgraded. Only sig level matters.

Really?
    Like I believe you, I guess I've never thought of it. I try to level bots fast, and the fastest way is to max and trash.

Lol if your a rich top player like Omega go ahead and use up your parts to max 4stars then forge them if you want
    I can 100% complete Master with my 4star squad so I don’t see a need to max them out and forge into 5stars at the moment
    Instead of maxing 4stars and forging I’m ranking up new 5stars that will help me in the future

@Jazz444 keep our name out your mouth bro. Don’t worry about Omega and what we do. Find someone else to use as an example.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    BOFAD wrote: »

Really?

@Jazz444 keep our name out your mouth bro. Don’t worry about Omega and what we do. Find someone else to use as an example.

someone’s offended
  • Options
    edited February 2019

Really?

I wasn’t trying to make you mad I was saying Omega is the professional team
    You guys (OMEGA) are my favorites to watch on YouTube @Inqosly is a great one to watch I love that guy 👍
    I won’t mention my favorite team again OMEGA
    But I will always talk about 2 awesome guys @Inqosly and @Jay32
    I wanted to play one AM with you guys someday
    But just giving you guys a huge compliment I get yelled at by their Commander 👎
    I was just telling a professional team was Omega cause they win the highest difficulties and are rich of T2 Alpha that’s all I meant by rich @BOFAD
    You guys haven’t been spending money I meant your rich in Sparks cause Omega will and always be #1 I’m your #1 fan @BOFAD but you yell at me after I give you guys so many compliments on here 👎
    Goodbye my dreams of one day playing one game with Omega are gone
    But not like they’d want me anyway I just wanted to be a part of the best for one day
    @BOFAD 👎that wasn’t nice 👎
  • Options
    BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Can’t please them all I guess haters going to hate
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Can’t please them all I guess haters going to hate

I don’t hate you my friend you just mis understood the compliment I gave you and your team
    I’d love to play the way you guys can play
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Waiting for the comment from a mod pointing out that the thread is going off track 🤣🤣
  • Options
    JKIN wrote: »

Dude...
    Forge level isn’t that great.
    They dont make many points in Arena.
    M8.

They're good for arena fodder though. They can build up a streak meter for your better bots.
  • Options
    My luck is absolutely horrible!

I finished the Spotlight Mission Hard and 90% of the bots I got in the crystal rewards were 2-Star garbage!

GET 2-STARS OUT OF THE CRYSTALS!!!!!
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    My luck is absolutely horrible!

I finished the Spotlight Mission Hard and 90% of the bots I got in the crystal rewards were 2-Star garbage!

GET 2-STARS OUT OF THE CRYSTALS!!!!!

Same
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited March 2019
    Ooh, nerves molested everywhere.
    I'd love it if players of any Calibre would mention my 2 bob alliance.

Though judging by how often i get raided, there may be more than meets the eye.

Beware of [1 Way], the alliance so mighty we only ever need 1 battlegroup*!

Agree on the 2 stars, but I'm talking MODS.
    They're fairly useless at this point, and if people mention forging into 3s... Well the upgrade is between 5 and 9Pi, after MAXING OUT the 2s.
    Perhaps MOD SIG Tickets are a better bet?

Peace to all, whether 'elite' or otherwise

*I lie, the others are lazy twunts
  • Options
    What ever happened to 0 star bots? 🤣

What stars do you expect our of an easy spotlight mission? Maybe they should put 1* bots for easy spotlight mission?
  • Options
    I got nothing but 2-Stars out of my rewards for beating Spotlight Mission Easy Mode.

I beg you, PLEASE END THIS NIGHTMARE AND REMOVE 2-STARS FROM THE PREMIUM CRYSTALS!!!

You seriously complaining about getting 2 stars from beating the easy arena? 😂🤣
    You are supposed to get those because its EASY. Play a harder difficulty to have a crack at at least 3*s.
    You didn’t read my post saying “I finished Hard mode and still got junk”
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

It doesn’t matter what level you do, a PBC will always have the same drop rates.
  • Options
    I got nothing but 2-Stars out of my rewards for beating Spotlight Mission Easy Mode.

I beg you, PLEASE END THIS NIGHTMARE AND REMOVE 2-STARS FROM THE PREMIUM CRYSTALS!!!

You are supposed to get those because its EASY. Play a harder difficulty to have a crack at at least 3*s.

Expert and Master will have much better rewards
  • Options
    Gunz0 wrote: »

I’m nowhere NEAR ready for Expert or Master. My most powerful bot is only at 3800+ power unbuffed.

• Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812

I’m nowhere NEAR ready for Expert or Master. My most powerful bot is only at 3800+ power unbuffed.

3800Pi=Expert, at the very least dude
    (If your Squad is around 3000/each)
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Look, I would love to dump the 2* Bots & 2* Mods just as much as the next Commander (& my luck with the Elite Daily Crystals/PBCs/PMCs is terrible). However, 2* Bots & Mods still serve a purpose. Ome of the Daily Objectives is upgrading a Bot (or Mod) 5 times. It is so easy to do it with a 2* Bot vs a 3/4/5* Bot. (It’s even easier with a 2* Mod, but there are some days where I don’t have a 2* Mod). So, while I would love to get more chances at acquiring the elusive 4* Drift, I am OK with the hundreds of 2* bots I have gotten opening the PBCs.
  • Options
    Have fun building your streak in arenas when 2* bots are removed
  • Options
    Have fun building your streak in arenas when 2* bots are removed

I actually don’t use 2stars in arenas much anymore