Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Does anyone else agree the 5 star awekening program is a little excessive

Just thinking not unless I’m missing something but having to hit EVERY single milestone for 1 month to get 1 5star awakening seems pretty exhausting.

Comments

• VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Nah, I actually really enjoy the challenge!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Plan for two or three months, then. Because you can have 2 if you complete all 34.
    It’s totally doable with planning and a little bit of luck. Last month I spun MM and this month my kid spun WB and IH from spotlight reward crystals.

ch2yktk1n7eb.png
    clitzaovnklc.png
  • Since they went with generic bot chips, they could do the same for Awakening programs. Maybe on a 5:1 scale--turn in five 4* awakening programs and "sell" it for one 5* awakening.

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Honestly is you can easily get 3 mil chips each and every month then you probably dont even really need the 5* awakening program.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I
    Vavatron wrote: »
    It’s totally doable with planning and a little bit of luck. Last month I spun MM and this month my kid spun WB and IH from spotlight reward crystals.

You pulled the 5 star versions of those bots from the crystals? And from ones you got from completing master, not from spending energon? You freakin’ bastard! :# All I got were 3 stars. :s
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    It's not meant to be done every month (if you don't want to spend). You can save up a few months and then go for it. You also get a random awakening for 29 objectives which can be done every month if you put in some time and effort.

I think the fact that you can earn a 5* awakening without spending a dime is pretty awesome. I believe it wasn't that long ago that a random awakening was only available for $100.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I feel only top whales can do this. Having g the resources to take a 5* bot all the way up, let alone 3 of them, shows you are absolutely not free to play...or at least you have the always been.
    Yes, doing every single objective for an awakening program is a pretty steep price.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

ch2yktk1n7eb.png
    clitzaovnklc.png

Wow 😮! Your kid has the best luck I’ve ever heard of 2 featured 5stars that’s amazing
    edited February 2019
    all I got was a 4* Megatron and a bunch of 3stars lol 😂
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    I have to agree. Maybe I'm just a really bad player, but even for the best of the best, completing that many objectives for THAT little reward is totally unfair.
    JKIN wrote: »
    I have to agree. Maybe I'm just a really bad player, but even for the best of the best, completing that many objectives for THAT little reward is totally unfair.

It’s hard I can’t complete them
    I just completed Master 100% but I’m not a Master player enough to complete everything on that list 3million chips is too much to make
    edited February 2019
    Jazz444 wrote: »

ch2yktk1n7eb.png
    clitzaovnklc.png

Wow 😮! Your kid has the best luck I’ve ever heard of 2 featured 5stars that’s amazing

I spent last month, this month I just spent on energy refills to plow though Spotlight. That definitely helps with the chip situation.

That said, yes it was some really good luck. But I spent a fortune on Goldwheels and never got 5 star G1 Bee. So sometimes you win and sometimes you don’t.

I’ve posted on these forums below, where I spun a single crystal and got a 5 star feature bot.
  • Too bad we can't buy the spotlight ones with bots we already have--I mean actual bots not bot chips. I'd gladly trade in two or three 5* bots for a 5* Windblade or Ironhide!

How about making the requirement to get this or that 5* fulfilled by already having them in your roster? If I drop down the cash for those crystals that gave Ironhide, Windblade and Blaster early, it should count as that monthly achievement.