Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Hard of expert?

I have a team of 14,448 evaluation, but I do not have much time to play. Which one should I complete and explore?

Hard of expert? 14 votes

Hard
28%
ThuleBlackRazaklightningbaronmac10smg_ToaOfGreen 4 votes
Expert
71%
KillMasterCTracked_SignalMr_WonderfulVoltronTechnobottomajpDeadMemeBoiKittenBaRdYaAmNJKIN 10 votes

Comments

• You must *really* not have much time to play if you need a poll to help decide this.

How about: try the first level of Expert. If it is an absolute cakewalk, you can probably at least complete Expert (maybe not finish Exploration). If you have a little trouble with it, then the last levels of Expert will probably be too much. Give up on Expert and focus on completing as much of Hard as you can.
  • Expert
    Here's the thing: Hard requires 2 Energies to reach each node in the path. Expert requires 3 Energies. For me, who is a Level 50+ player, I can usually complete 2 Hard paths per sitting, but usually only 1 Expert Path. You can complete more with Hard, but completing Expert gives bigger rewards.

From my experience, the first half of Expert is not too bad for anyone who has completely explored Hard without using Energon. It's once you start going into the second half of Expert, particularly Chapter 3, that is the challenge.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Expert
    Your team already qualifies for Expert. Moreover with Expert taking 3 Stamina instead of 2, you will play less.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Hard
    If your team BARELY qualifies for Expert, just go HARD.
    Practice makes perfect.
    Earlier on,
    After duping and maxing 50% of my 4* Bots, i decided to go for RoK.

THAT DIDN'T GO SO WELL.

That's when you realise it's not JUST ratings, but synergy, too.

A lot of punters here have posted about synergies and effective lineups.
    There's a wealth of information on these boards, so take advantage.

E.g: Movie Cons, BW, etc
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Expert
    Even if you have to use revive/repair, just think it as buying better rewards with energon.