Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Reviving/Repairing a single bot during raids - how?

Simple enough question, is there any way to revive or repair a single bot during a raid, and if so how? If not, then consider this a feature request. I see no reason why normal mission revives and repairs can't work during raids.

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    My team mate just asked me this question
    And I asked this question a looooooong time ago no response from Kabam
    @Kabam Vydious why is there no single raid revive or repair kits?
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    Because raids are supposed to be done by 3 bots. Giving the chance to revive and heal a single bot will totally ruin any chance of successful defense.

To be fair, repairs/revives shouldn't be even available in raids.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    edited February 2019
    I believe it's impossible.

*FRUSTRATION*
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Why would you revive in a raid? Waste of energon.

If you want raid revives, play base bounty.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    To be fair, the functionality is there, but always been broken.
    Weird
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    ktomov wrote: »
    Because raids are supposed to be done by 3 bots. Giving the chance to revive and heal a single bot will totally ruin any chance of successful defense.

To be fair, repairs/revives shouldn't be even available in raids.

Agreed.
  • @DreamBliss I have wanted this for a while... @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Custos Help us out here
  • Manthro wrote: »
    Why would you revive in a raid? Waste of energon.

If you want raid revives, play base bounty.

@Manthro we'd be using revives we got along the way somehow
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Isn't it cheaper to quit and spend 10 energon for another raid?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Isn't it cheaper to quit and spend 10 energon for another raid?

Exactly
  • DreamBlissDreamBliss Posts: 107
    edited February 2019
    It may be easier to quit a raid, but keep in mind that you loose 20-30 medals in the process, and if you are struggling to stay at the 800 level like me, this determines what items you can access in the raid store.

Fair point about the revive/repair though - it would perhaps break the defense system. However, isn't the defense system already broken, with raiders using a team of 3,000 or so to take on and defeat level 50,000 defenses? Didn't I start a thread and receive a reply recently that it doesn't matter how high your defense level is, raiders will just walk through it after a certain point?

The whole system perhaps needs to be tweaked. Maybe it would be fair to limit to 1 single bot repair/revive, and 1 squad repair/revive? Hook it into normal mission repair/revives, but allow users to only access 1 of each per raid. I mean in real life, if you are going somewhere to raid someone, you will bring some medical supplies, right?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @DreamBliss bruv please tell me how you'd decimate a 50K base with 3,000 rated squad.
    That's some serious ninja'ng (or 1 hit kill activated)
  • DreamBlissDreamBliss Posts: 107
    edited February 2019
    I would not be able to. I can barely handle 4,000 defense with a 2,500-3,000 squad. Also my info was incorrect. Here is a direct quote:
    tEa wrote: »
    I’ve successfully raid 50K bases with 14K squad. Not much you can do to stop, especially when you get raided 1.5 times an hour. Raid system definitely needs tweaking. Go for gold income, I’ve posted before I know.

and
    Raids are harder at higher levels because there’s hard counters to most bot and mod combos, paired with high player skill it makes a mockery of the raid system.

High end raid defence is useless because everyone just strolls through your base anyway. Very few bot/mod combos out there are actually effective at keeping a good player away from your chips

From this thread:
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/66529