Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Future Deals

2»

Comments

• Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2017
    Kabam i would like to know how you figure out your prices? For the price of your single 4*bot and a handful of useless items i could go out and buy a brand new game and all its dlc. Not too long ago you had a 3* bot for 9.99 which was a decent price. 99.99 for a bot i wouldnt even pay that for a 5* on mcoc. I bet if your price was more reasonable more ppl would buy it and you would make more money and isnt that what you really want?

This is how they determine their prices:

They put various individual items in the store over the past two months... a difficult to get item (alpha spark essence) and various 3/4* bots just to see what price threshold is and how players view their worth.

Then they use that as benchmark to price everything else in the same orbit.

Think about it. The bot only costs $20 which is only $10 more than the usual 3* offering in the store because it's a 4*.…. seems perfectly reasonable there according to the trend.

Now.. they know people were already willing to spend $60-80 for an INCOMPLETE alpha spark!

The price is simply a combination of the two, and is right on par with what players were already willing to spend on the individual items.

The package deals are meticulously calculated, make no mistake.. they aren't throwing darts at a board at this point.

You may not like it (neither do I), but we as a community set the price ourselves a long time ago, and that is the truth.

If course, the target will eventually move and prices for the current high demand items will drop, replaced by the next in demand item, whatever that may be... At this exact same price point.
  • Options
    AnubisAnubis Posts: 87
    Wow u guys are crazy thinking that 100$ is a good deal that why if u look at what this game makes a day its like 1600$ because the deals are garbage if they would make better deals then I would buy them but 80$ for one alpha lmfao.