Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

When to support for assistance but no help there

Not sure where else to go. I tried purchasing a t3 warrior pack, was charged, but it never showed up. T3 warrior sparks are still at 0. So contacted support and have hit a roadblock.

I keep on supplying what I believe is the transaction number, the order number from my Google play email receipt. But they dont believe it. And have not responded to my further inquiries.

Now I seem to be out $33 without anything to show for it. It is probibally to long for to Google to do anything as well. At this point I probibally will not be spending any more money on this game.
Tagged:

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    contact Google - it wont have been too long at all
  • Hi Dragma,

As DaveJL has suggested, please contact Google Support. Their may be an issue processing the transaction on their end. The PlayStore Support Team can be reached here.
  • Look at that. Kabam is just taking our money. Fixing a few bugs could've been taken care of already.
    Word of advice fellow commanders, don't pay them. The deals aren't worth it.
  • DragmaDragma Posts: 70
    Well got done talking with Google and here is what they said:
    Pop in
    Google Support
    Joey 8:17 PM
    Thanks for contacting Google Support. My name is Joey .
    Hi Dan, I understand that you have a concer related to an order.
    concerm*
    Am I correct?
    Dan8:18 PM
    That is correct. the order was placed on the 12th
    I was charged, but never recieved anything.
    Joey 8:18 PM
    Thanks for confirming.
    Joey 8:18 PM
    Don't worry, I'll my try best to get this sorted for you.
    Thanks
    Joey 8:21 PM
    Dan, I've just checked my resources and I can confirm it too that you have been charged for T3 WARRIOR SPARK
    Dan8:22 PM
    Correct, I had been trying to get this resolved through Kabam, but they kept on saying I needed a Transaction number but all I had was the Order number.
    Dan8:23 PM
    Then they dirrected me to you.
    Joey 8:24 PM
    Dan, I would like to inform you that GPA.3308-2142-2593-80989 this is the transaction number that they were asking for.
    If you want I can email this to you.
    Then you can refer this email to them.
    Dan8:26 PM
    That is the number I gave them.
    Dan8:26 PM
    But please send that to me so I can forward it to them.
    Joey 8:26 PM
    Sure. I'll email it to you.
    Joey 8:26 PM
    Please allow me 1-2 minutes.
    Dan8:27 PM
    thanks
    Joey 8:28 PM
    Dan, I've just sent you an email.
    Joey 8:28 PM
    Also, If you want you can see all the transactions on pay.google.com
    Dan8:29 PM
    Can you see if they have received anything from the transaction? I just want to make sure that I have gotten as much info as posible before going to them.
    Joey 8:29 PM
    You can see all the information related to the transaction on pay.google.com
    Dan8:30 PM
    ok, well thanks
    Joey 8:30 PM
    You're welcome. Is there anything else I can help you with today?
    Dan8:30 PM
    not at the moment
    Joey 8:31 PM
    If you need any other assistance, you can directly to that email.
    I'll be happy to help you.
    reply*

So, is Support just being an idiot or are Google? Or me for hoping I don't have to make a fraud report against my card.

Here is my ticked number in case you were wondering: ref:_00D301HgIt._5000c1lD1Gg:ref
    why didn't you just apply for a refund?
    well just go through the refund process on Google Play - you didn't receive what you ordered
  • DragmaDragma Posts: 70
    Well, looks like a different support rep was able to provide assistance. DaveJL, Sometimes you just need to be persistant.
  • Thank you for checking with Google Support. Please reach out to our Support Team and provide the information that Google Support Sent you.
This discussion has been closed.