Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

A question about 5☆ Bot crystals

Hey guys can you tell me how i can get more 5☆ bot crystals? I need to get more the crystals and i could get a 5☆ bot

Comments

• Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Opening a 4 star bot from any of the crystals gets you 500 5 star shards. Also, forging a 4 star into a 5 star will get you some depending on rank (I think) and sig level. This doesn’t apply to Sharkticons though.

Crystal bounty rank rewards if you like to grind.

And completing & exploring master spotlight level.
  • Options
    MegatromMegatrom Posts: 121
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Opening a 4 star bot from any of the crystals gets you 500 5 star shards. Also, forging a 4 star into a 5 star will get you some depending on rank (I think) and sig level. This doesn’t apply to Sharkticons though.

Crystal bounty rank rewards if you like to grind.

And completing & exploring master spotlight level.

Thanks for help i hope Combaticons will have their therm update and i will save more 5☆ bots crystals for them
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Another way is finishing the master level spotlight missions. They award shards if you can get through them. Players are doing it with 4* bots, but it's a bit more of a challenge.
    If you complete it you get 500 shards, exploring gets 1500 more.
    For me I figured out which bots I only use in arenas and Forged them into my 5*s. I've pulled 2 or 3 5*s that way and had good luck with the pulls.
  • Options
    VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    ...also, spending money. Buying crystals... lots and lots of feature 5 star crystals.
  • Options
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Another way is finishing the master level spotlight missions. They award shards if you can get through them. Players are doing it with 4* bots, but it's a bit more of a challenge.
    If you complete it you get 500 shards, exploring gets 1500 more.
    For me I figured out which bots I only use in arenas and Forged them into my 5*s. I've pulled 2 or 3 5*s that way and had good luck with the pulls.

Good point i will try it
  • Options
    Vavatron wrote: »
    ...also, spending money. Buying crystals... lots and lots of feature 5 star crystals.

Do you get any 5☆ bots from the package?
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Megatrom wrote: »

Once they had 5star crystals for 100 dollars each lol 😂
  • Options
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Megatrom wrote: »

Once they had 5star crystals for 100 dollars each lol 😂

XD
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Since you get 500 shards per 4*, assuming you're starting from scratch, that tally's up to 20 4* bots before you get 10k shards, of course master and objectives/achievements are pretty good for large amounts of shards
  • Options
    Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    edited February 2019
    You’ll want to prioritise the sig, crystal, alpha and t4 basic arena. Get those bots ranked up, duped and throw sigs into them like there’s no tomorrow. Wait until you start forging bots for a while, so you can build a healthy number of bots for arena runs.

Forging a 4* gives 5x the amount of shards. I can’t remember the exact amount you get for each level, but if your dumping a decent rank 4*, your gonna want a good return on it. Personally I’d wait until your guaranteed at least 2 5* from shards before you consider forging away your 4*.

I wouldn’t worry too much about the forge level of the 4* your forging away, if just getting more 5* crystals is your priority. Just forge any 3* and under into your favourite bots in the meantime. More shards, more 4*, more forge fodder (eventually).

Edit
    Just realised I kinda contradicted myself in the 3rd paragraph. Start forging away your 3* and under once they have a healthy amount of sig level