Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Do we know how long the 5* bots will be available?

DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
to be clear I'm talking the trio bots in the stores....We're on our second month and the offerings have been good, but I haven't purchased anyone yet.
I like the offerings though. Maybe iissed it, but do we know how long these guys will be offered before we switch game modes? Last thing I wanna do is have a couple million bot chips and find they have all been converted to gold because I messed around and didn't buy anything.
How many bots do we have left that haven't been offered up?

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    edited February 2019
    think this will be a permanent thing by the sounds of it

they never announced an end to it
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    If they have plans to change it, they will tell us. Remember the conversion of Arena chips to Arena crystals, or leftover chips to gold? They're announced way earlier while the conversion happened very late (to the point they even forgot to handle some of them until the generic chips). So for the moment, consider the chips permanent.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    I actually hope the generic chips are permanent
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited February 2019
    @Kabam Miike said Generic Chips we’re permanent I’m pretty sure even if a new never seen bot went in the store I’m pretty sure we’d still have Generic Bot Chips 👍
    ajoknlurognl.png
    It says so right here I found it I don’t think Chips will be exclusive to one bot anymore 👍 I love love love Generic Chips it makes the game even better 👍
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Would be better if the new bots each month stayed in the store permanently as well. It takes a while to collect these chips.

Would be even better if they join the normal pool each month. This way, we know Kabam won't recycle them once they run out of unreleased bots, which is veeery annoying.
  • They are going to have to recycle them, and in just a few months. They are going to run out in 3 months I believe.