Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alliance Event Schedule

Does anyone know a location for the Alliance Event(s) schedule? Is there one... and if not, Kabam, will you make one please? Rotations have changed for 2019 apparently and my guys are getting impatient for the Crystal Opening AE (it should be this month if still on the every other month rotation, I believe).

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Crystal Opening Event is not on rotation I'm afraid. And I'm glad it's not.
    Ironhide has become the monthly Trio. They have no more enticing unreleased bots to feed a Crystal Opening.
  • Dr_YDr_Y Posts: 27
    ...... :(
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Ironhide has become the monthly Trio. They have no more enticing unreleased bots to feed a Crystal Opening.

Megatronus?
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Megatronus?

He's literally number 1 in the game but many already have him in 5* and will not participate.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    If they do another crystal event I could see it being Scout Bee, but as the 5 week monthly schedule is looking I honestly don't think there will be a crystal event for awhile (my guess is august)
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Canuck33 wrote: »
    If they do another crystal event I could see it being Scout Bee, but as the 5 week monthly schedule is looking I honestly don't think there will be a crystal event for awhile (my guess is august)

I think one of the mods said somewhere that the Bees will only be available in some sort of Bee event.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Found the post:
    For the last one, I'm copying and pasting exactly what I was told, because I want you to see somebody call Bumblebee their Boo. "BayBee will always be my Boo. He will still be special in the sense that we will probably limit him only to Bee related events; we've no current plans to make him more accessible outside of Bee events."

Well, he only mentions movie Bee here, but I have a feeling it applies to both.
  • Dr_YDr_Y Posts: 27
    Okay, Kabam... how about an official schedule being released? Seriously.