Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Exclusive Mod Offer Request

asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
We'd like another opportunity to obtain exclusive mods, please. There are some very effective pairings we'd like to see. Thank you! For example, scorponok on tech mod is crazy!

Edit...i ran across a megatronus on a prime mod the other day. Pretty sure he was taking borderline zero damage while in his blue buff phase.

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Just throw them into the normal pool please Kabam.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I got the tech console from the exclusive mod crystal and conclude that objectively speaking ratchet I'd the best to use it on since he has; power gaining, repairs and shock.
    I'd imagine that a special 2 below 25% health would restore most of his health
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    But I basically don't know what the other 2 do, so I wouldn't mind having them
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    But I basically don't know what the other 2 do, so I wouldn't mind having them

Scout sentry and prime module
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I got the Scout Sentry and find it to be a tad underwhelming, especially when it's near impossible to dup it.
    Just out them in the regular crystal pot or make them come out with the ability active.