Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

New idea for hard battles

I think it would great to add new a feature to use teammate for a short time to defeat enemy or add new 6 ability Optimus and Megatron team up with each other to defeat a hard Bot and would make the battle easier and more awseome what do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    edited February 2019
    That would be too O.P.. You would be able to use all of your bots on your team to attack one bot, no matter the level (like... synergies, dude), and if you have a friend with a max 5* and you’re only level 5, will you be allowed to ace everything? How unfair is that?

And, even if you thought of this as a mechanism, how is the game supposed to know what bots are hard for you?
  • Options
    MegatromMegatrom Posts: 121
    JKIN wrote: »
    That would be too O.P.. You would be able to use all of your bots on your team to attack one bot, no matter the level (like... synergies, dude), and if you have a friend with a max 5* and you’re only level 5, will you be allowed to ace everything? How unfair is that?

And, even if you thought of this as a mechanism, how is the game supposed to know what bots are hard for you?

Well i am saying they add it in special missions and story mode only not in arena and PVP and raid and Alliance mission
  • Options
    JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Megatrom wrote: »

Well i am saying they add it in special missions and story mode only not in arena and PVP and raid and Alliance mission

Um, yeah, I was thinking those. My points work for those as well.
  • Options
    Megatrom wrote: »

Um, yeah, I was thinking those. My points work for those as well.

Yes imagine if Optimus and Megatron get that special teammate skill it would be very cool
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Let's wait for kabam to sort out whatever they're trying to do first, hopefully it'll be worth the wait
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Let's wait for kabam to sort out whatever they're trying to do first, hopefully it'll be worth the wait

Lets hope so